Boston, MA /
At Tive we imagine a world fully transparent, where everything and everyone is connected. We want to pioneer beyond what the world thought possible so what others hold near and dear arrives on time and in full.
We believe and live four core company values:
1. Create transparency first, everything else second: We believe the strongest trust belongs to those who are transparent, open and deliver on their word.
2. Make it simple: We expect to do the work and deliver technical solutions to complex problems, simply.
3. At Tive, we’ve got your back: We hold fierce loyalty to our people.
4. Relentless iteration to find a better way: Our energy to learn new things and create solutions every day is unmatched anywhere in the world.
Tive exists to solve the real time visibility challenges related to one of the world’s largest and most complex networks: global logistics and supply chain. Our team is focused on giving our customers the most access to accurate, live, and meaningful information about their shipments. Whether by road or rail, ocean or air, Tive is the most innovative and accurate way for companies to track their cargo.
As the Quality Manager you will be the leader in ensuring all Tive hardware and accessory products are “best in class”. Success is measured by your ability to solve problems for our customers and support your fellow co-workers in doing the same.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A Degree in an Engineering or related discipline
- 5+ years in a Quality leadership role
- Knowledge of International Standards and ISO Quality Management Systems
- Strong analytical, organization and time management skills
- Proven creative problem-solving abilities in a fast-paced environment
- An empathetic, positive attitude
- Enthusiasm about helping our organization grow and succeed
- A Certification by the American Society for Quality (ASQ). Experience with electronic manufacturing–is a plus but not required
What you'll be doing:
- Establishing and maintaining an ISO 9001 compliant quality management system with requisite sub certifications
- Developing a Quality System utilizing both internal and external resources as required to cover all global operations.
- Creating compliance processes for maintaining RoHS, REACH, and Conflict Minerals and other applicable standards throughout the supply chain.
- Establishing procedures and guidelines to ensure that governmental and industry regulations are met by manufacturers in both international and domestic markets.
- Building a Quality and Compliance team to support these programs.
Need to know info:
- Periodic international travel is required for this position
We celebrate diversity and consider it key to our success as a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.