Customer Success Manager
Boston, MA /
Customer Success /
WHAT WE DO:
Whether companies produce computers, drugs, berries, or detergent, they have to get those goods from their facility to the consumer. Unfortunately, over $100B of goods are lost or damaged while in transit. Tive eliminates this waste by allowing companies to act on in-transit incidents before they happen.
HOW WE DO IT:
The Tive tracker is a small device that measures the condition of a shipment (location, temperature, shock, etc.) and sends that information to the Tive web application where customers can configure what happens when the tracker detects an issue. Tive customers join because of the market leading product, but stay because everyone on the Tive team goes above and beyond to ensure their shipments arrive safely.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
Tive is looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to support customers throughout the customer lifecycle. This is a strategic role where the Customer Success Manager must identify the areas of improvement for their customers, formulate a plan of action, and execute.
SKILLS YOU WILL NEED:
- 2+ years experience as a customer success manager for a B2B SaaS product in a startup environment.
- Engage customers for onboarding and proactive outreach based on product adoption.
- Own and measure customer satisfaction and retention metrics and implement programs to improve these metrics.
- Ensure you have a very clear understanding of why churn occurs and advocate for enhancements to the product and/or the customer lifecycle to reduce the metric.
- Experience with Google Workplace, ZenDesk, and JIRA.
- Previous experience servicing 3PLs and shippers.
WORKING AT TIVE:
Tive is a rapidly growing early stage startup with a highly efficient and talented team. Success is measured by your ability to solve problems for our customers and support your fellow coworkers in doing the same. We value transparency with frequent feedback between peers to ensure we all have the opportunity to grow and evolve together. Tive provides competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k) and unlimited PTO. Come join us to make the world a more efficient place.