Director of Partnerships, Sports Stadiums
New York, NY /
Full Time - Remote
TIXR is a leading ticketing technology company and exclusive partner with some of the largest Live and Virtual Events, festivals and venues, monetizing through event ticketing, merchandise, food & beverage, and hotel hospitality for passionate fans around the world.
Please note: This role requires the candidate to be local to the East Coast (NY preferred) have previous sales experience in stadium ticketing and with major teams.
As a Director of Partnerships at Tixr, Sports Stadiums, you will be a part of a fast growing team changing the landscape of live event ticketing with a technologically advanced ticketing and e-commerce solution able to take on the most complex events.
We are looking for a seasoned sales professional to offer clients and existing contacts a superior alternative to legacy systems while helping to drive the company’s product forward to better serve our partners.
We work with hundreds of high level partners such as Long Beach Grand Prix, LIV Golf, Bell Bank Park, Professional Pickleball Association, Wynn Nightlife, Dreamhack/ESL, VidCon and many more.
- Build vertical focused growth strategies and opportunities
- Educate your network about Tixr
- Through training and usage, gain a complete understanding of the Company’s industry leading tech platform/product
- Work with other Tixr teams to ensure positive health and retention of partnerships
- Communicate partner feedback to the company
- Build and grow portfolio of clients in your vertical
- Create an extensive and active sales pipeline of new business
- Evolve company sales tools, presentations, and contracts for the marketplace
- Team-up with other co-sellers as it strategically benefits the deal closing process
- Attract, support and manage own sales Ambassador program (approved by manager)
- Align with key industry organizations (in and around New York) to expand and build your network
- Develop new business development opportunities that stretch beyond event ticketing
- Note: The role requires business travel, at times.
- Previous ticketing experience, stadium ticketing required
- Proven success in ticketing sales (Group, Season, Premium)
- Proficiency with Google Workspaces and ability to quickly learn sales tools and new technologies
- Experience managing your sales pipeline and full cycle in a CRM
- Passion for learning new technology systems
- Ability to self-start and work independently, as well as in a team environment
- High-level presentation and communication skills, with the ability to convey important ideas and concepts to key decision makers
- Ability to write reports, business correspondences, and new business presentations
- Assertiveness and the proficiency to close sales
- Possess excellent time management and prioritization skills
- As Director of Partnerships, you will be responsible for researching, planning and creating specific industry targets, developed in conjunction with the leadership team, based on your prior industry experience and passions. The opportunity will offer the flexibility to work from home and periodic scheduled time in the Company offices and retreats.
What You Get To Do:
- $110,000 - $130,000 salary + bonus and equity opportunities
- Health benefits starting at $0 premium for you and your choice of dental and vision plans
- Unlimited PTO, holidays, a paid day off on your birthday
- Fun and relaxed work environment
- Office in the heart of Santa Monica Promenade to visit if/when needed
- Access to awesome events!
Tixr is modernizing live and virtual events commerce providing end-to-end execution for events that serve over 50,000 fans daily across the world and make a material impact on our partners’ revenue and operations. We're hyper-focused on large-scale, complex event organizations that require high-performance systems, agile development and white-glove service with rapid response times. The Tixr Platform provides event ticketing and entertainment commerce with merchandise, food & beverage, and Livestream and a full-scale system that supports registration, point-of-sale and scanning software as well as a variety of additional services, inclusive of payment processing, security support, data insights, promotions strategy, fan support, on-premise support, and 3rd party integrations. Tixr is currently the exclusive ticketing platform for over 100 global and publicly listed organizations such as LIV Golf, Acura Grand Prix of Long Beach, Wynn Resorts, Dreamhack/ESL and VidCon (VIACOM).
Tixr is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a positive work environment for people of all backgrounds, and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally -recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. Please inform our Human Resources Department if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.