Head of Brand and Communications
In an increasingly digital world, Trengo envisions a smooth way of connecting people with the companies behind their products and services. Our software makes it easy for customer-facing teams to collaborate on conversations via multiple channels, all in one shared inbox. Email, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, live-chat, you name it. With an A-round investment of $36M led by Insight Partners and Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
When you meet anyone who works at Trengo, you'll most likely find them excited about continuous improvements, empowered to add their touch to the world of online communication, and eager to collaborate with diverse people on a daily basis.
Trengo is looking for a Head of Brand & Communications to operationalize our content strategy and take our brand and communications to new heights. You are a creative person that thrives off the building and inspires talented people. Every day is different and every day we make someone's world better.
What your job looks like:
• Perform as Trengo's brand guardian, develop and manage the brand strategy and corresponding brand elements to maximize brand potential around the world.
• Own brand alignment within Trengo, leading the efforts of our purpose-led brand positioning that support Trengo’s mission & strategic pillars.
• Lead, coach and guide a Content team of 3 people growing to 6 soon and a Website team (being developed as we speak).
• Set metrics to measure campaign effectiveness and benchmark the brand's performance in various markets to guarantee campaigns are relevant, competitive and increase digital conversations.
• Create an innovative team culture and engaging ways of elevating our creative agenda and using all available intel to ensure that our brand is relevant and thought-leading.
• Lead PR agencies and partners relationships including performance evaluation, contractual and financial agreements.
• Full ownership of the budget for all Brand strategies and campaigns.
• Ensure outstanding & relevant brand presence across the funnel, and across regions, continuously optimized based on relevant data.
• Create the strategy and processes to scale the output of content, including a robust content calendar.
• Develop and implement PR and media strategies that garner earned coverage in both business and trade/vertical publications.
What you're like:
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
• You have 5+ years of experience as a brand-oriented or communications marketing leader with a proven track record of building a notable B2B brand.
• You understand how business works, the emotions of people, and cultural trends, and you can craft messaging and stories that resonate and create movements
• You still roll up your sleeves to execute to make things happen, and you know when and how to delegate properly for your team.
• You can build a diverse and spectacular team.
• You have a track record of driving initiatives from ideation through completion that move the needle
• You use rigor, data, and speed to make good decisions
• You enjoy setting up an amazing strategy to let a Brand be known in a nice, kind, and direct way.
• You had established, built, and maintained relationships among media and journalists.
• You enjoy identifying memorable stories ideas, pitch stories, and secure coverage to help Trengo to be known.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
• Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we're aiming to be 200 people in team Trengo, by the end of the year. 2020 was epic, 2021 was fabulous and, best believe it, 2022 is looking bright on our side.
• Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
• A learning budget to feed your curiosity and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed.
• For when we're back in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed.
• Everything you need to work safely and comfortably from home during the pandemic: 4k screen, MacBook, noise-canceling headphones, desk, chair, etc.
Now what? If you like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward, I am here: I am Gonçalo. Ask me anything via the chatbot. If you are ready to apply, talk to you soon.