New York City /
Marketing – Marketing /
US Mobile is on a mission to revolutionize connectivity. Imagine a world where you can go into a single app and buy terabytes of data for every one of your devices: phone, smart devices, car, home broadband, and more. That’s the future that US Mobile is building: a software platform built truly for the 21st century and the age of 5G and IoT, with world class engineering, best-in-class user experience, and features that will define the next generation of connectivity.
At the core of it all, we have a team and culture that has been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 500 best startup employers in the US. Our team spans diverse backgrounds, cultures, and stories, with employees coming from 20+ countries.
We're a venture-backed company entering hypergrowth, having recently ranked 94th on Inc 5000's fastest-growing private companies in America, and we’re looking for someone exceptional to join our team.
As part of our rapidly growing marketing team, this position will play a critical role in developing and scaling our digital marketing efforts. You will work alongside a team of exceptional growth marketers and be accountable for meeting traffic, revenue, ad spend, and profit goals. In addition, you will learn and develop your PPC & digital marketing skills with the help of our experienced team.
As a PPC Specialist (or Associate), you will:
- Own revenue, traffic quality & profit targets
- Manage day-to-day execution
- Conduct hands-on bid optimization
- Develop and implement strategies for keyword bidding, keyword selection and match type, account structure, quality score optimizations, audience testing, ad copy testing to meet and exceed ROI targets
- Communicate A/B test results and recommendations with the team and senior leadership
- Prioritize execution strategy based on revenue potential
- Stay ahead of industry trends and leverage emerging capabilities in the digital landscape
What you bring:
- Experience working with marketing, marketing analytics, or growth
- Previous experience setting up growth experiments and marketing campaigns
- Exceptional analytical abilities with great attention to detail
- Ability to identify trends and turn data into actionable insights and hypothesis
- Experience with Google Analytics, or other digital analytics tools
- Excellent ad copywriting, editing, and communication skills
- Strong understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience performing keyword research
- Ad creative development for social and native sources
- Ability to identify, understand and react to shifting digital ads landscape
- Moderate proficiency in Excel
- Creativity and drive to execute
What you get:
- Competitive salary - $60k-100k (NYC based)
- Phenomenal health coverage, gym discounts, software discounts.
- The fast pace and agility of a venture-backed startup.
- Free cellular service on the best network in the US.
- Free lunch in NYC office & fully stocked kitchen.
- Metrocard reimbursement.
- Flexible Work Schedule.
As part of our rapidly growing marketing team, this position will play a critical role in developing and scaling our digital marketing efforts.