New York City /
Business – Business /
US Mobile is on a mission to revolutionize connectivity. Imagine a world where you can go into a single app and buy terabytes of data for every one of your devices: phone, smart devices, car, home broadband, and more. That’s the future that US Mobile is building: a software platform built truly for the 21st century and the age of 5G and IoT, with world class engineering, best-in-class user experience, and features that will define the next generation of connectivity.
At the core of it all, we have a team and culture that has been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 500 best startup employers in the US. Our team spans diverse backgrounds, cultures, and stories, with employees coming from 20+ countries.
We're a venture-backed company entering hypergrowth, having recently ranked 94th on Inc 5000's fastest-growing private companies in America, and we’re looking for someone exceptional to join our team.
As our Account Manager, you will be responsible for US Mobile's business clients. You will manage the relationships and handle any issues or requests they might have. To meet their requirements you will work closely with our Product, Logistics, Finance and Customer Service teams.
Your Core Qualities:
- Highly organized and able to stay on top of a high volume of different requests that are in different states of resolution
- Communicate clearly and concisely, and can explain technical information simply
- A background in phone service or telecommunications, or have demonstrated that you can learn new industries and domains quickly
- Attention to detail and willingness to do some routine tasks until they can be automated
In this position you will:
- Maintain customer databases by inputting customer profiles and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Uncover and understand the business needs and challenges of the customers, and address these needs via business analysis and the recommended use of US Mobile services
- 2+ years of experience in B2B account management at a startup highly preferred
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Comfort and familiarity with technology; experience in telecommunications or mobile phones a plus
What you get:
- Competitive salary
- Phenomenal health coverage, gym discounts, commuter reimbursement
- The fast pace and agility of a venture-backed startup
- Free cellular service on the best network in the US.
- Unlimited PTO (Yes, you heard that right!)
- $60k-90k (NYC based)
Think you’d be a great fit? Apply to learn more!