New York City /
Product Management – Product Management /
US Mobile is on a mission to revolutionize connectivity. Imagine a world where you can go into a single app and buy terabytes of data for every one of your devices: phone, smart devices, car, home broadband, and more. That’s the future that US Mobile is building: a software platform built truly for the 21st century and the age of 5G and IoT, with world class engineering, best-in-class user experience, and features that will define the next generation of connectivity.
At the core of it all, we have a team and culture that has been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 500 best startup employers in the US. Our team spans diverse backgrounds, cultures, and stories, with employees coming from 20+ countries.
We're a venture-backed company entering hypergrowth, having recently ranked 94th on Inc 5000's fastest-growing private companies in America, and we’re looking for someone exceptional to join our team.
At US Mobile, we’re proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers. To help us continue to grow our offerings, we’re in search of an experienced product manager to lead our multi-disciplinary development team. As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. You’re a highly skilled market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production — from conception through release. You may already be a confident leader who has experience guiding cross-functional teams in the successful creation of products that improve consumer experience and grow market share.
Objectives of this Role
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- You are a great written and verbal communicator
- Comfortable in new situations with different projects
- Experience building distributed / service oriented / microservice-style and cloud-based application architectures
- Have experience leveraging frontend dynamics.
- Experience building enterprise applications, including integration with COTS systems
- You are an Agile practitioner, familiar with extreme programming, test-driven development, pairing, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and related techniques
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in product design or engineering
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Previous experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Preferred Skills (Master's degree in product design or engineering, previous software and web development experience, proven experience working as a product developer in a non-managerial role and demonstrable knowledge in SEM and online advertising
- Gym reimbursement (NYC)
- Professional development reimbursement
- Your choice of tech & noise-canceling headphones
- Free cellular service on the best network in the US
- Free lunch in NYC office & fully stocked kitchen
- Metrocard reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
- $90-150k (NYC based)
Think you’d be a great fit? Apply to learn more!