Strategy & Operations Analyst/Associate
New York City
Operations – Operations /
US Mobile is on a mission to revolutionize connectivity. Imagine a world where you can go into a single app and buy terabytes of data for every one of your devices: phone, smart devices, car, home broadband, and more. That’s the future that US Mobile is building: a software platform built truly for the 21st century and the age of 5G and IoT, with world class engineering, best-in-class user experience, and features that will define the next generation of connectivity.
At the core of it all, we have a team and culture that has been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 500 best startup employers in the US. Our team spans diverse backgrounds, cultures, and stories, with employees coming from 20+ countries.
We're a venture-backed company entering hypergrowth, having recently ranked 94th on Inc 5000's fastest-growing private companies in America, and we’re looking for someone exceptional to join our team.
As a Strategy and Operations Analyst (or Associate), you will:
- Work cross-functionally with Data, Product, Growth, and Customer Experience to support strategic initiatives
- Coordinate communication between internal teams and external stakeholders
- Develop policies and processes for customer service and sales operations
- Support strategic planning initiatives, working directly with CEO and COO
- Use tools like PowerPoint, Excel, and Tableau to develop and produce reports on financial and operational data for COO
- Support special projects — ranging from 5G and AI initiatives to road mapping strategic partnerships
- Undergraduate degree with stellar academic performance; STEM majors preferred
- Prior internship experience with tech companies, start-ups, management consulting, or banking preferred
- Solid data intuition; basic knowledge and experience in Excel, SQL, and/or Tableau
- Experience with project management and being responsible for significant initiatives (large budgets, teams, etc)
- Good judgment of risk and familiarity with US business practices and environment
- This role will be based in our New York City office
- Competitive Salary - $70k-130k (NYC based)
- Gym reimbursement
- NYC Office: Free cellular service on the best network in the US
- Free lunch in NYC office & fully stocked kitchen
- Metrocard reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
Think you’d be a great fit? Apply to learn more!