Senior Financial Planning Analyst
New York City /
Accounting & Finance – Accounting & Finance /
US Mobile is on a mission to revolutionize connectivity. Imagine a world where you can go into a single app and buy terabytes of data for every one of your devices: phone, smart devices, car, home broadband, and more. That’s the future that US Mobile is building: a software platform built truly for the 21st century and the age of 5G and IoT, with world class engineering, best-in-class user experience, and features that will define the next generation of connectivity.
At the core of it all, we have a team and culture that has been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 500 best startup employers in the US. Our team spans diverse backgrounds, cultures, and stories, with employees coming from 20+ countries.
We're a venture-backed company entering hypergrowth, having recently ranked 94th on Inc 5000's fastest-growing private companies in America, and we’re looking for someone exceptional to join our team.
- Prepare departmental operating forecast and ensuring all department forecasts are in line with departmental leadership
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits
- Prepare cost projections and budgets for different departments
- Fulfill and manage ad hoc requests including complex analysis as requested by Senior Management and projects requiring cross-functional coordination
- Coordinate with Finance leadership on long term financial planning
- Prepare variance analysis and identify areas for improvement
- Reviewing and analyzing financial statements and reports
- Tracking KPIs and preparing financial reports
- Performing research and analysis as required
Minimum experience and qualification:
- Three (3) years financial modeling, working with financial systems, analytical reasoning and presentation experience in a professional setting (i.e. FP&A, Corporate Finance, Accounting, Investment Banking, Consulting, etc.)
- Certification in financial planning and analysis
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint and Tabelau
- Working knowledge of financial strategies
- Ability to present data using detailed reports and charts
- $90k-140k (NYC based)
Think you’d be a great fit? Apply to learn more!