Video Production Specialist
New York City
Marketing – Marketing /
US Mobile is on a mission to revolutionize connectivity. Imagine a world where you can go into a single app and buy terabytes of data for every one of your devices: phone, smart devices, car, home broadband, and more. That’s the future that US Mobile is building: a software platform built truly for the 21st century and the age of 5G and IoT, with world class engineering, best-in-class user experience, and features that will define the next generation of connectivity.
At the core of it all, we have a team and culture that has been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 500 best startup employers in the US. Our team spans diverse backgrounds, cultures, and stories, with employees coming from 20+ countries.
We're a venture-backed company entering hypergrowth, having recently ranked 94th on Inc 5000's fastest-growing private companies in America, and we’re looking for someone exceptional to join our team.
Want to be a part of the future of connectivity?
In your role as a Video Production Specialist, you'll join our Brand & Content Marketing team to create high-quality video content that resonates with our brand and mission. A majority of the work in this role is in post-production and editing in Final Cut and Motion, but opportunities to expand your creative skillset will be abundant.
This role is integral to our marketing and brand positioning - you’ll have the chance to make a real impact each day.
Along with your resume, please attach your reel/website -- the best way we can see your finest work!
- Demonstrable skills in editing high-quality video content for social media, landing pages, tutorials, live events, ads, and creative endeavors such as short films
- You understand what makes audiences “tick” – capturing their attention through your production style
- Expertise in Final Cut Pro, including core skills such as multicam editing, color grading, keyframing, mixing audio, adapting projects for various formats, and taking advantage of its full suite of features
- Experience in creating templates with Apple Motion
- A brilliant creative thinker who leans toward outside-the-box, unconventional solutions
- Exceptional attention to detail, precision, and focus in your edits
- Proficient production skills - Multicam Sony DSLR setup, simple lighting rig, 1-4 mics
In this position you will:
- Produce and edit compelling video content, from tutorials to customer testimonials and video essays, that aligns with our brand message and engages a wide audience
- Bring a fresh perspective and creative ideas to every project
- Continuously improve our brand's visual storytelling by staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices
- Collaborate with Product and Design departments to ensure consistency and efficacy of marketing efforts
- Critically assess project performance and implement improvements based on analytics
Nice to Haves:
- Comfortable being on camera, experienced with Podcasting, news/ journalism, or YouTube videos
- Experience in pre-production, including storyboarding, scripting, topic research
What you get:
- Competitive salary $60,000 - $85,000 (NYC based)
- Free lunch and fully stocked pantry in NYC office
- Comprehensive health coverage
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Commuter reimbursement (NY based)
- The agility and excitement of working in a fast-paced, venture-backed startup
- Free cellular service on the leading network in the US
$60,000 - $85,000 a year
Sounds awesome, right? We look forward to hearing from you!