Executive Assistant to the CEO
New York City /
Human Resources – Human Resources /
US Mobile is on a mission to revolutionize connectivity. Imagine a world where you can go into a single app and buy terabytes of data for every one of your devices: phone, smart devices, car, home broadband, and more. That’s the future that US Mobile is building: a software platform built truly for the 21st century and the age of 5G and IoT, with world class engineering, best-in-class user experience, and features that will define the next generation of connectivity.
At the core of it all, we have a team and culture that has been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 500 best startup employers in the US. Our team spans diverse backgrounds, cultures, and stories, with employees coming from 20+ countries.
We're a venture-backed company entering hypergrowth, having recently ranked 94th on Inc 5000's fastest-growing private companies in America, and we’re looking for someone exceptional to join our team.
US Mobile is looking for a rock star Executive Assistant who can assist a busy CEO win back his time. The ideal candidate will be extremely organized, highly responsive, and able to work in a fast paced environment. You must have impeccable time-management and communication skills and be passionate about helping the CEO perform at his best. The ideal goal is to free up time and assist in creating meaningful interactions within his network and company. This means taking over duties that can be delegated, helping organize and coordinate daily schedules (business meetings, personal appointments like doctors appointments/school pickups) and to assist with emails and other interactions. The role is also about helping the CEO be easily accessible and focused (via the absence of interruptions and appropriate preparation time for said interactions.)
This is not a typical 9 to 5 job. The ideal candidate will have experience working as a high level EA and will understand the workflow of supporting busy C-suite level executives.
Must be located in or willing to relocate to New York City
- Manage calendars across multiple calendars and accounts.
- Pre-read and curate emails, LinkedIn messages, other message queues – prioritize, summarize, draft responses if possible, track responses needed.
- Review and edit documents for grammar and spelling.
- Help coordinate meetings, prepare agendas, assist in meeting minutes and follow-ups.
- Assist in travel coordination (ticket purchase, agenda, etc)
- Assist in voicemail/phone call curation.
- Help post documents to sites, manage accounts, and other activities.
- Identify and/or assist with any other tasks that can be done to free up time or increase meaningful interactions.
- Assist with the coordination of personal tasks
- Help with office management tasks (onsite)
Nice -to - Haves
- Alignment with US Mobile's core values
- Ability to work in a distributed team
- Extremely strong time management and organization skills
- Comfortable with Google Suite and Google Calendar
- Comfortable with software programs and tools and able to pick up new ones quickly
- Prepared to be a part of a fast growing business with employees across multiple time zones and countries
- Previous experience at a tech company or startup highly preferred
- Gym reimbursement
- Your choice of tech & noise-canceling headphones
- Free cellular service on the best network in the US
- Free lunch in NYC office & fully stocked kitchen
- Metrocard reimbursement
- Hybrid schedule
- $50k-60k (NYC based)
Think you'd be a great fit? Apply to learn more!