Design – Design /
US Mobile is on a mission to revolutionize connectivity. Imagine a world where you can go into a single app and buy terabytes of data for every one of your devices: phone, smart devices, car, home broadband, and more. That’s the future that US Mobile is building: a software platform built truly for the 21st century and the age of 5G and IoT, with world class engineering, best-in-class user experience, and features that will define the next generation of connectivity.
At the core of it all, we have a team and culture that has been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 500 best startup employers in the US. Our team spans diverse backgrounds, cultures, and stories, with employees coming from 20+ countries.
We're a venture-backed company entering hypergrowth, having recently ranked 94th on Inc 5000's fastest-growing private companies in America, and we’re looking for someone exceptional to join our team.
In this role, you’ll be the hero of our story — connecting dots across our brand and marketing, defining, and helping to create campaigns across all of our digital touch points including social, display ads, newsletters and ad-hoc asset creation for our own sites. As part of the team you’ll have the ability to directly impact overall strategy and implementation of design. You're truly at the center of it all. You have the opportunity to shape everything.
As well as creating marketing campaigns and collateral, you’ll have the opportunity to help us continue to evolve the US Mobile brand itself. We’re at the stage of having a solid foundation and ready to take the next step of being a recognised household name in the industry.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to marketing initiatives and flex full-stack design skills from product design, marketing and brand design and any illustrations needed to support this.
We're growing fast and we're looking for someone exceptional to join our design team. The projects we are working on are amazing, and we're looking for a talented Digital Marketing Designer to meet the exciting challenges we face. If you're an intelligent and highly ambitious designer with an entrepreneurial bug; This position just might be for you.
You will be a part of a team of talented individuals who are just as passionate about supporting one another as they are about US Mobile's vision. We operate in a high accountability, high expectation environment where the goal is always to produce the best solution. Honesty and willingness to accept and respond to feedback are critical.
- Work within the design, brand and marketing teams to lead projects from the frontCreating visual assets for all aspects of the US Mobile brand, both digital and physical including:
- Illustrations for Marketing and in-app use
- Motion and Video content for Marketing and in-app useCRM/Email template designs and asset creation
- Product and Packaging design
- Press Ads & Printed Marketing including OOH
- Digital Marketing Assets including DOOH
- US Mobile Event collateral & SWAG
- Collaborate closely with product and engineering teams to know what we’re cooking up and how we can best communicate this to potential customers
- Present designs as necessary to stakeholders, design team, and management
- Develop prototypes, screenshots, wireframes -- whatever gets the job done
- Quickly and thoughtfully incorporate team feedback into designs
- Experiment and iterate to optimize ad performance
- Experience with using design libraries to keep all design cohesive and all of us moving in the right direction
We are looking for someone with:
- 2+ years of previous experience working in marketing design at a tech company or startup
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience creating imaginative campaigns across multiple touch points
- Experience with consumer web-based products
- Demonstrably skilled at visual design Designing and prototyping within Figma and the Adobe creative suite
- A flair for 3D illustrationExperience with small motion graphics pieces
- CSS & HTML Mobile experience strongly preferred
- Design for responsive / adaptive / progressive web apps
- Competitive salary
- Gym reimbursement
- Stock options
- Regular opportunities to travel to NYC as well as yearly company off-sites in great locations