New York City /
Marketing – Marketing /
US Mobile is on a mission to revolutionize connectivity. Imagine a world where you can go into a single app and buy terabytes of data for every one of your devices: phone, smart devices, car, home broadband, and more. That’s the future that US Mobile is building: a software platform built truly for the 21st century and the age of 5G and IoT, with world class engineering, best-in-class user experience, and features that will define the next generation of connectivity.
At the core of it all, we have a team and culture that has been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 500 best startup employers in the US. Our team spans diverse backgrounds, cultures, and stories, with employees coming from 20+ countries.
We're a venture-backed company entering hypergrowth, having recently ranked 94th on Inc 5000's fastest-growing private companies in America, and we’re looking for someone exceptional to join our team.
Want to be a part of the future of connectivity?
We’re looking for a creative and curious writer to join our mission to develop powerful content. You’ll work directly with our Marketing team to assist in our content marketing goals.
US Mobile’s open floor plan office puts you in the same room as our CEO, senior leadership, and multifaceted team each and every day.
Mentorship and learning are intrinsically tied to our culture across departments. Don’t be afraid to ask questions and be prepared to learn something new daily!
What you’ll need
- A portfolio demonstrating creativity, conceptual thinking, and exceptional writing skills
- You’re an expert storyteller who can balance accessibility with technical prowess in your writing
- Self-sufficient, highly motivated writer that works well on a team and independently
- Strong knowledge of Content SEO best practices
What you’ll do
- Develop the US Mobile blog, creating informative and investigative articles, showcasing our team and product releases, and optimizing the design in Wordpress
- Produce copy for user experience
- Create powerful copy for social media and email
What you’ll get
- Free onsite lunch
- Clean, comfortable office fully stocked with snacks and drinks
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible work schedule
- MacBook and headphones
- $50,000-70,000 salary (NYC based)
Sounds awesome, right? We look forward to hearing from you!