Software Engineer (Canada)
Engineering – Frontend /
US Mobile is on a mission to revolutionize connectivity. Imagine a world where you can go into a single app and buy terabytes of data for every one of your devices: phone, smart devices, car, home broadband, and more. That’s the future that US Mobile is building: a software platform built truly for the 21st century and the age of 5G and IoT, with world class engineering, best-in-class user experience, and features that will define the next generation of connectivity.
At the core of it all, we have a team and culture that has been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 500 best startup employers in the US. Our team spans diverse backgrounds, cultures, and stories, with employees coming from 20+ countries.
We're a venture-backed company entering hypergrowth, having recently ranked 94th on Inc 5000's fastest-growing private companies in America, and we’re looking for someone exceptional to join our team.
We're looking for an exceptional engineer to help us scale and connect millions of devices to wireless networks.
The projects and potential impact are incredible. We're looking for talented, ambitious, and entrepreneurial team members who are excited to tackle these challenges.
As a engineer, you will:
- Design, implement, and deploy exciting new features
- Help us scale to 10’s of millions of customers & connected devices
- Build quality tools and frameworks to ensure a high-quality product
- Build monitoring and alert systems to support continuous uptime
Remote role based out of our Toronto Office available for Canadians in the eastern time zones, for example: Toronto, Montréal, or Québec city. Candidates who can join without sponsorship requirements are welcome to apply.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, such as data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with object-oriented design and development.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices, such as version control and testing.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and adapt to changing requirements.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities.
- A passion for learning and staying up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
- Experience in Domain-Driven Design, Event Storming techniques to flush out high-level architectural patterns
- Modern clean code coding practices supported by automated testing
- Prior fast growth organizational experience
- Flexible fully remote role with occasional team meetings
- Hybrid work possible in Toronto
Think you’d be a great fit? Apply to learn more!