Office & Cultural Manager
New York City /
Human Resources – Human Resources /
US Mobile is on a mission to revolutionize connectivity. Imagine a world where you can go into a single app and buy terabytes of data for every one of your devices: phone, smart devices, car, home broadband, and more. That’s the future that US Mobile is building: a software platform built truly for the 21st century and the age of 5G and IoT, with world class engineering, best-in-class user experience, and features that will define the next generation of connectivity.
At the core of it all, we have a team and culture that has been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 500 best startup employers in the US. Our team spans diverse backgrounds, cultures, and stories, with employees coming from 20+ countries.
We're a venture-backed company entering hypergrowth, having recently ranked 94th on Inc 5000's fastest-growing private companies in America, and we’re looking for someone exceptional to join our team.
The Office and Culture Manager will work mainly onsite and play a big role in our ongoing return to office initiatives.
-Maintaining office standards and aesthetic, such as organizing and re-stocking, tracking inventory, and conducting daily quality-assurance walkthroughs
-Managing the reception area/front of office during core business hours, including greeting visitors and candidates upon arrival, answering and fielding inquiries, signing for packages and distributing mail
-Planning company events and outings, both small and large scale
-Arranging and managing office repairs and services, as needed
-Managing snack orders and office catering
-Championing the company brand by assisting with culture initiatives, recruiting efforts and talent projects (HR component)
-Coordinating our Program events, socials, and planning meetings
-Assisting with strategic projects regarding facilities upgrades and design, such as vendor selection, cost analysis and comparisons, and evaluation of existing vendor partnerships with the company (requires a creative eye!)
-Supporting the talent acquisition/recruiter team as required, including posting roles, scheduling background checks and preparing new hire packages for onboarding (including benefits).
-Other duties as assigned
- 1-4 years experience in an administrative role, ideally office management
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Apps/Drive (Gmail, Google Docs & Sheets, Gcal and Google Express)
- An enthusiastic, positive attitude, desire to serve as point-person for all office & facilities-related needs
- Ability to work well and problem-solve independently
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with a high attention to detail
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and proven ability to follow-through
- Event planning experience
- Previous experience in providing administrative assistant support
- Previous experience in a customer service or equivalent forward-facing role
- Creative, determined, and with a sense of fun!
- Experience with ATS/HRIS/Payroll tools
- IT experience and/or Tech-savvy
- Gym reimbursement
- Your choice of tech & noise-canceling headphones
- Free cellular service on the best network in the US
- Free lunch in NYC office & fully stocked kitchen
- Metrocard reimbursement
- Hybrid schedule
- $60k-80k (NYC based)
Think you’d be a great fit? Apply to learn more!