Community and Events Manager
New York City
Marketing – Marketing /
US Mobile is on a mission to revolutionize connectivity. Imagine a world where you can go into a single app and buy terabytes of data for every one of your devices: phone, smart devices, car, home broadband, and more. That’s the future that US Mobile is building: a software platform built truly for the 21st century and the age of 5G and IoT, with world class engineering, best-in-class user experience, and features that will define the next generation of connectivity.
At the core of it all, we have a team and culture that has been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 500 best startup employers in the US. Our team spans diverse backgrounds, cultures, and stories, with employees coming from 20+ countries.
We're a venture-backed company entering hypergrowth, having recently ranked 94th on Inc 5000's fastest-growing private companies in America, and we’re looking for someone exceptional to join our team.
As our Community and Events Manager, you will work closely within the Marketing team to develop and execute strategies that will grow, nurture and delight our communities online and offline.
What you'll do:
- Set and implement community driven strategies and campaigns to align with our marketing goals
- Organize and participate in events to build our community and boost brand awareness and engagement
- Moderate and manage our community platforms
- Develop and plan engaging social media campaigns
- Collaborate with the team to create content that is relevant and engaging for the community
- Monitor and analyze community metrics to make data-driven decisions
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Bring your passion and own the impact of your hard work!
What you'll need:
- Proven experience as a community manager in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-sufficient and motivated to work independently
- Ability to analyze and interpret community metrics
- Experience managing online communities using platforms such as Twitter, Discord, Telegram, Reddit, YouTube, etc.
- Competitive Salary ($60,000-$70,000-NYC based)
- Health insurance
- Gym reimbursement
- NYC Office: Free cellular service on the best network in the US
- Free lunch in NYC office & fully stocked kitchen
- Metrocard reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
Sounds awesome, right? We look forward to hearing from you!