Director of Marketing
New York City /
Marketing – Marketing /
US Mobile is on a mission to revolutionize connectivity. Imagine a world where you can go into a single app and buy terabytes of data for every one of your devices: phone, smart devices, car, home broadband, and more. That’s the future that US Mobile is building: a software platform built truly for the 21st century and the age of 5G and IoT, with world class engineering, best-in-class user experience, and features that will define the next generation of connectivity.
At the core of it all, we have a team and culture that has been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 500 best startup employers in the US. Our team spans diverse backgrounds, cultures, and stories, with employees coming from 20+ countries.
We're a venture-backed company entering hypergrowth, having recently ranked 94th on Inc 5000's fastest-growing private companies in America, and we’re looking for someone exceptional to join our team.
As Director of Marketing, you will:
- Identify the opportunities most important for growth including raising awareness, effective messaging, and conversion funnel optimization
- Aggressively target earned media, social, word-of-mouth, referral, and other low-cost acquisition strategies
- Seamlessly transition from ideation to execution in order to continuously experiment with new acquisition channels and optimize existing ones
- Scale our paid marketing spend across channels efficiently and with an eye toward opportunities to scale our efforts
- Effectively manage and mentor our team of talented growth marketers, and be a force multiplier for the team
- Rigorously track budgets, funnels, and project statuses in easily digestible dashboards
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with both our consumer and business products
- Follow real-time announcements and trends in the market to continually enhance our position in the competitive landscape
- Understand the competitive landscape facing US Mobile's products and relative position in the market, to inform the product growth strategy and design
- Partner with product managers, design, support and operations departments to ensure that prioritized growth projects are coordinated and executed on time
- 7+ years of total experience
- 5+ years experience in marketing or growth
- Experience in growth/marketing at a tech company, preferably a startup
- Proven track record with scaling marketing budgets
- Extremely well organized
- Very quantitative in approach and able to blend that with forward-thinking and business acumen
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to build out a team and mentor junior employees
- Competitive salary - $130k-170k (NYC based)
- Gym reimbursement
- Free cellular service on the best network in the US
- Free lunch in NYC office & fully stocked kitchen
- Metrocard reimbursement
- Flexible working hours
Think you’d be a great fit? Apply to learn more!