Frontend Developer at Panopto (282)
Clients – Panopto /
Info on the Frontend Developer role
Want to get to the next step in your international career? We can support you!
Ubiminds is a GPTW certified, people-first company that partners with American software product companies to scale their development footprint. Ubi custom-curates Brazilian top 5% talent for their LATAM strategy, offering a unique combo of staff augmentation and employer-of-record services.
Ubiminds is assisting Panopto, a pioneer in video platforms that helps businesses and universities improve the way that they train, teach, and share knowledge. More than 1,500 companies and universities worldwide with over 10 million end users have adopted Panopto's video management system and has become the largest repository of expert learning videos in the world.
As a Frontend Developer, you will join the UXE Team, which owns the video content management system used by the 10+ million end users of Panopto. This spans the VCMS, players, editor, and mobile app interfaces that the team owns and maintains.
What you'll do
• Build the new UI and update legacy UI in React, using modern web development patterns.
• Design the frontend architecture that will support the user interfaces through their next stage of evolution.
• Code and do technical designs in high-scale systems.
• Work on a rapidly evolving system loaded with interesting challenges and complex problems.
In order to succeed in this position, you will need:
• Advanced/fluent English skills – Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with ASP.NET and Web Forms code.
• Experience with AWS.
• Experience with mobile development in React Native or native code.
• Passion to solve technical challenges, with a strong attention to detail and desire to get to the bottom of how things work, focused on ensuring an excellent customer experience.
• Willingness to work across the technical stacks.
• A love for learning and a desire to grow and to help improve the team around you.
People First. We are all about people!
Challenge yourself. There’s always room for improvement and continuous improvement is in our essence.
Make it happen. Be ready to take challenges as they come. It’s all about attitude and commitment.
We’re in this together. We work as a team, thrive as a team, and evolve as a team.
Averaging on awesome. We work hard to deliver high-quality services and look forward to exceeding expectations.
Keep it real. We promise you honesty, transparency, and openness, regardless of the situation.
Perks and Benefits
As Frontend Developer @Ubiminds, you:
- Are placed in a product-based company, with the same treatment as their full-time employees.
- Have our full back-office support, from career guidance to HR and concierge services.
- Enjoy our remote-first policy – we are a distributed team, after all.
- Get your own MacBook (none of that "bring your own device" stuff here).
- Have access to growth opportunities with other amazing technology professionals, through tech talks, chapter meetings, and even remote happy hours for tons of fun!
- Improve your English through free lessons with a native English speaker - get to the next level on your communication skills!
- Candidate Referral bonus (promote Ubi to your tech friends, and get paid for it!)
- Miss working in the office? Our cool Florianópolis headquarters is available, whenever you want, with weekly quick massages & tasty snacks, soft drinks, and games
How our process works
1. Interview with Tech Recruiter (chat about the job opening and your experiences)
2. Client process (this may vary)
3. Offer (yay)