You tell us...
Oxford, UK /
Thanks for considering applying to Ufonia.
Our vision is to use automation to make amazing healthcare available to everyone.
With the support of a fantastic group of experienced angel investors, grant funders and NHS partners we have just started the next phase of our journey as we go-live in our first NHS hospital. We replace routine patient healthcare interactions with next-generation automated conversations. Our platform is massively scalable, providing increased convenience for patients, freeing clinical staff to deliver higher-value care and reducing costs for organisations.
Our work involves solving complex technical and operational challenges with empathy and insight. We value people who are smart, optimistic and transparent. If that's you and the idea of helping to grow our company excites you as much as it does us then we'd love for you to join us!
We are constantly looking for people who want to join our mission to transform healthcare. If we don't currently have a job advertised that fits your skills, please send us your details and explain how you see yourself fitting into the Ufonia team.
Benefits you'll receive:
- Competitive salary reviewed every 6 months
- Equity options with upside from being early employee
- Flexible working to ensure you have a great work-life balance
- Central Oxford office with opportunity for remote working
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Mac laptop + salary sacrifice available for personal tech purchases
- Great colleagues who support each other to reach their maximum potential
Attitudes we look for:
- Passion for talking with users to make sure our solutions meet their needs
- Love improving your skills and want to help others learn too
- Comfortable with uncertainty and solving problems where there is little precedent
- Pragmatic and able to make trade-off decisions in order to reach your goals
- Obsessive focus on getting the details right
- Happy being challenged and willing to change your mind based on new evidence
- Able to manage multiple simultaneous streams of work
- Enjoy working collaboratively and contributing to the collective success of the team
- Desire to take personal responsibility for delivering products that patients and clinicians rely upon for their health
We want a diverse team that brings a wide a range of perspectives and reflects the diversity of our users. If you are a candidate from a group that is underrepresented in the technology sector please apply so you can help ensure we meet this goal.
Our interview process will involve a 30min screening call, a practical exercise for you to complete in your own time and then up to half a day spent talking and working with members of our team, virtually or in-person.