New York, NY /
The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
We’re looking for an HR Specialist to manage our HR operations and ensure the effective support of our employees. The day-to-day work of this role will support all stages of the employee lifecycle for our team members, including employee onboarding operations, benefits, and resolving employee inquiries. This role will report into our Head of Finance and be based out of our SoHo headquarters.
What You’ll Do:
- Manages employee lifecycle for all employees and maintains employee records with external HR systems; ensures all employee records are compliant and up to date.
- Organizes onboarding and orientation for in-office and remote employees, developing ways to infuse Uniswap Labs’ culture across locations
- Informs new employees of benefits, manages open enrollment setup and communications to all eligible individuals
- Manages open enrollment setup and communications to all eligible individuals
- Provide HR support, acting as the first point of contact for employees and managers
- Reviewing and managing HR processes and systems and suggesting changes to improve efficiency and scalability, including benefits and employee engagement
- Completing regular audits and any necessary admin responsibilities
- Remain up-to-date and in compliance with state labor laws
- 3+ years of experience in People Ops, HR, or similar discipline
- Ability to problem-solve and make decisions independently
- Strong communicator with the ability to work effectively and confidently with senior stakeholders, and operate at all levels within the company
- Experience in event management planning both in-person and virtual events
- Ability to pivot quickly and adapt to competing and ever-changing priorities
- Optimistic, can-do attitude with superior attention to detail
- Comfortable working in-person in our SoHo office
Uniswap Labs welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.