Software Engineer Intern
New York, NY /
Uniswap is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, Decentralized Exchange) on Ethereum. Since launching in 2018, Uniswap Protocol has processed over $60B in volume and increasing to the tune of $1B+ weekly.
We are one of the smallest and most impactful teams in crypto. Only 11 people! Normally based out of Brooklyn in New York City but the pandemic forced us to go remote for the last year. We hope to come back to a physical office as soon as it's safe.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated engineer to help us build the next generation of financial products. As an intern, you will get a chance to touch all parts of our stack and rapidly launch features along the way. You will be part of all the conversations from idea, design and execution. You will be responsible (with support from a mentor) for ensuring a consistent, high-quality user experience across trading interfaces, data-heavy analytics pages, documentation portals and more.
- Work closely with design, product and rest of engineering to deliver production ready features
- Own as much of the stack end to end as you demonstrate capacity for or deep dive into a specific area to become an expert
- Deep thirst to learn and contribute to DeFi and Uniswap
- Experience (either personal projects or paid) with some of the DeFi/crypto tools
- Experience with React/Redux, Node or Python
Nice to have
- Degree in Computer Science or related-field
- Past internship at a well-respected engineering organization
- Love for unicorns :)
Uniswap welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.