Social Media Manager
New York or Remote /
The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Social Media Manager to reach audiences online and creatively tell the story of the transformative possibilities of crypto, Defi, and Web3. The Social Media Manager will lead and launch social campaigns, owning all components of content from end-to-end across all platforms, including Discord and Twitter. This role will report into the Content Manager and will collaborate with internal teams including community, product, engineering, design, and research. The SMM will manage multiple social campaigns simultaneously, while crafting thoughtful strategies that will serve unique audiences.
The Social Media Manager must have strong relationships with key social media and digital platforms, as well as seek out emerging platforms that can help us reach our target demographics. The SMM must also be able to keep a pulse on our key audiences and cultivate relationships with members of the community.
- Drive our overall social strategy from concepting ideas to coordinating among teams to execution to creatively bring messages to life
- Develop engaging and distinct tone of voice for organization
- Coordinate across the organization to develop a deep understanding of product offerings, and value propositions, as well as develop content ideas and materials for social media posts
- Develop social media calendar for all platforms, which is integrated with communications and product timelines
- Run day-to-day for all handles, including developing copy and execution across platforms
- Cultivate relationships with users across platforms
- Identify growth opportunities across platforms
- Run analytics and uncover cultural insights that are relevant to our core audiences and integrate findings into engagement planning
- A minimum of 3 years of experience running multiple social media platforms for an organization or agency
- Deeply passionate about crypto, DeFi, and Web3 as transformative opportunities
- Proven ability to to use social media to maintain or build a brand
- Excellent copywriting skills and ability to develop and adapt tone of voice
- Deep understanding of social media platforms, especially Reddit, Twitter, and Discord
- Experience with social analytics tools to inform decision making
- Graphic design experience and familiarity with basic design tools to create image content
Nice to have
- Familiarity with crypto, Defi, Web3/Ethereum (wallets, tokens, transactions etc.)
- Ability to create video content
- Familiarity with web design
- Love for unicorns :)
Uniswap Lab's benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, daily lunches at NY headquarters, and for remote employees: up to $2,000 USD home office setup stipend (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.