Customer Experience Lead
New York, NY /
Growth & Strategy /
The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
Uniswap Labs is hiring a Customer Experience Lead. You will have the opportunity to build out our customer service values, function, systems and processes from scratch. We are often an early touch point for Web3 users, and receive inquires outside of our product space. You will create a way for folks to feel heard and supported externally, and also work internally to represent our users within our team and improve their experiences.
- Help build out a world-class customer service function and over time a chance to also grow a rockstar team
- The first touch point for all user issues, responsible for ensuring that every inquiry is handled in a timely and effective manner
- Design, implement and operate user service processes to ensure the team meets goals
- Develop and implement metrics to monitor reliability and progress against goals
- Systematically communicate feedback to key stakeholders, providing guidance and input on new product features
- 2+ years experience building and leading Customer Service/User Experience teams in a high growth environment
- You are motivated by helping others and are the type of person who prides themselves on turning an angry user into a 5-star rating.
- At your heart, you are a player-coach. You are equally as comfortable managing others as you are executing on the ground.
- You can help solve complex problems end-to-end so as to mitigate delegation as much as possible.
- Experience with DeFi, knowledge of blockchains, and experience using crypto wallets is a (big) plus!
Uniswap Lab's benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, daily lunches at NY headquarters, and for remote employees: up to $2,000 USD home office setup stipend (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.