Smart Contract Engineer
New York, NY /
The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap ecosystem. Our team is one of the smallest and most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
We are looking for an experienced smart contract engineer to help us build the next generation of the Uniswap Protocol. You will be responsible for implementing and designing smart contracts for the next generation of the most popular decentralized trading protocol on Ethereum.
Extra points if you are also comfortable or interested in contributing to frontend development.
- Implement Uniswap V3 smart contracts and tests
- Implement and design periphery contracts for Uniswap V3
- Design and implement peripheral mechanisms to the Uniswap protocol
- 1-3 years of experience with Solidity
- A deep understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Prior experience deploying complex smart contract systems to the Ethereum mainnet
Nice to haves
- Degree in math or computer science
- Experience implementing complex math in Solidity
- Experience with React, Redux and other frontend technologies
- Love for unicorns :)
Uniswap Labs welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.