New York, NY /
The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated engineer to help us build the next generation of financial products. As an engineer, you will gain ownership over our existing suite of web products, as well as the ability to influence the creation, design, and execution of future products. You will be responsible for ensuring a consistent, high-quality user experience across trading interfaces, data-heavy analytics pages, documentation portals and more.
While we have other specialized roles posted, this is meant for engineers who can span multiple parts of the stack: frontend, backend and smart contract.
- Work closely with product and design to rapidly iterate, experiment and launch products
- Participate in discussions from the initial product ideas to launch
- Own products end to end - including UI, backend, testing, etc
- 3+ years of experience across React, Redux, Node, Python, etc.
- Experience building and maintaining a production system at scale
- A deep understanding of the architecture of modern React applications and backends
- Prior experience working closely with a designer to iterate on a product
- A desire to keep up with modern best practices in web development
Nice to have
- Experience with TypeScript in React
- Degree in computer science
- Love for unicorns :)
Uniswap Lab's benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, daily lunches at NY headquarters, and for remote employees: up to $2,000 USD home office setup stipend (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.