New York, NY /
The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
We're looking for an experienced engineering manager to help us grow our engineering team. You will focus on the people and process of Uniswap Labs engineering so that we can continue to ship great technical work. You're excited to support engineers and help them reach their full potential.
- Directly manage individual contributor engineers
- Ensure the engineering team is able to deliver quality projects at a fast pace
- Provide career growth advice and performance feedback
- Focus on improving team processes
- Recruit and hire new engineers to the team
- Collaborate with product and design to deliver a roadmap
- Experience growing and managing a team of engineers
- High emotional intelligence
- Technical knowledge to discuss issues, approaches, and solutions in depth
- Knowledge and passion for software engineering best practices
- Interested in crypto
Nice to have
- Experience in the Web3/crypto space
- Willingness to work out of our NYC office regularly
- Understanding of blockchain architecture
- Previous experience with common dev tools in the space - Solidity, Ethers, etc
Uniswap Lab's benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, daily lunches at NY headquarters, and for remote employees: up to $2,000 USD home office setup stipend (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.