San Francisco or Remote /
Recent progress in artificial intelligence coupled with a growing resource of longitudinal patient data from historical clinical trials and real world sources provides an unprecedented opportunity to transform clinical trials and speed the development of new medicines.
Unlearn is a science-first company that has invented the first machine learning platform for creating Digital Twins of patients in clinical trials — comprehensive simulations that answer “what would likely happen to this patient if he/she were randomized to the control group?”.
Using information from Digital Twins to estimate treatment effects with PROCOVA™ reduces required sample sizes, increases statistical power, and provides patient-level treatment response information.
It’s about increasing confidence in trial results.
It’s about bringing new medicines to patients faster.
It's about time.
The Content Writer will be responsible for writing, editing, and distributing compelling commercial content, including white papers, case studies, blogs, news articles, Op-eds, and press releases. This role will collaborate with Biostatistics, Data Science, Clinical Affairs, and Business Development to determine how scientific and technical evidence can be revised for brand awareness and education, lead generation, competitive advantage, and thought leadership.
Your Role at Unlearn:
As a the Commercial Medical Writer, your primary responsibilities are:
• Work with Biostatistics, Data Science, and Clinical Affairs to understand existing evidence.
• In collaboration with Marketing and Business Development, identify the most conclusive and convincing evidence and execute on distilling it for commercial use.
• Compose and/or edit whitepapers, case studies, blogs, news articles, Op-eds, and press releases featuring or including UnlearnWork with Graphic Designer to create compelling visuals for collateral
• Work with Marketing team to design and deliver comprehensive campaigns (email, social media, syndication, etc.) around collateral
• Collaborate with Marketing team to capture data and leads and analyze ROI from campaigns
• Support Biostatistics, Data Science, Clinical Affairs, Business Development, Executive Leadership, and Marketing with writing and editing as needed (i.e., decks, website, award applications, etc.)
• Research vendors to partner with (Fierce, STAT News, Endpoints, etc.) to promote and distribute content
• Actively research and stay up to date with industry trends and advances related to collateral (including competitor collateral). for example, whitepaper and case study content, structure, and design, etc.
- At least 5 years of experience in commercial medical writing, ideally in a Marketing role
- BS/BA in Journalism, Communications, Technical Writing, Marketing, or equivalent experience with an advanced degree in a similar field
- Experience writing and editing content for Marketing collateral, press, social media, and websites
- Knowledge of clinical trials, the pharmaceutical industry, and/or the healthcare technology industry
- Interest in career in Writing and Marketing
Compensation & benefits
Unlearn offers compensation commensurate with experience as well as a competitive benefits package, including:
Generous equity participation
Unlimited PTO plus company holidays
Annual company-wide shutdown between Christmas and New Years holidays
Professional development budget to attend conferences or other events
401k plan with generous matching
Company-subsidized medical, dental, & vision insurance plans
Commuter benefits plan
Paid Parental Leave
Unlearn is not currently offering visa sponsorships for any position. Please only apply if authorized to work in the U.S.
Unlearn is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and create an inclusive work environment because inclusion and diversity are essential to achieving our mission to create AI to simulate biology and improve patients' lives.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
All employees who work at Unlearn must comply with our COVID-19 vaccination requirement or receive an approved exemption.