San Francisco or Remote /
Machine Learning and Engineering /
Recent progress in artificial intelligence coupled with a growing resource of longitudinal patient data from historical clinical trials and real world sources provides an unprecedented opportunity to transform clinical trials and speed the development of new medicines.
Unlearn is a science-first company that has invented the first machine learning platform for creating Digital Twins of patients in clinical trials — comprehensive simulations that answer “what would likely happen to this patient if he/she were randomized to the control group?”.
Using information from Digital Twins to estimate treatment effects with PROCOVA™ reduces required sample sizes, increases statistical power, and provides patient-level treatment response information.
It’s about increasing confidence in trial results.
It’s about bringing new medicines to patients faster.
It's about time.
Are you an experienced software development project manager with a proven track record of managing complex projects that may include multiple SaaS and PaaS platforms integrated with home-grown software? Do you like to drive projects to successful completion with high customer satisfaction? Can you successfully balance competing priorities and keep stakeholders informed and aligned? Do you have strong leadership and team building skills that inspire others? Are you looking for a workplace that encourages diversity and collaborative teamwork? If so, Unlean.ai is for you.
What you will do:
- You will lead technology projects through inception to completion that achieve desired business outcomes.
- You will be trusted to effectively manage project deliverables such as project charters, communication plans, schedules, change control, risk management, and resources for each assigned project.
- You will use your project management expertise to mentor and coach project team members and other project managers.
- 7+ years of demonstrated proficiency in project management practices and an ability to create foundational project artifacts
- Proven success in managing software development projects with Agile methodology using Jira and similar other tools
- Adept at recognizing and anticipating emerging project risks and business priorities and addressing these developments through risk mitigation, contingency plans and communication strategies
- Demonstrated proficiency in facilitating meetings and conversations and articulate expected outcomes, issues and risks
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Compensation & benefits
Unlearn offers compensation commensurate with experience as well as a competitive benefits package, including:
Generous equity participation
Unlimited PTO plus company holidays
Annual company-wide shutdown between Christmas and New Years holidays
Professional development budget to attend conferences or other events
401k plan with generous matching
Company-subsidized medical, dental, & vision insurance plans
Commuter benefits plan
Paid Parental Leave
Unlearn is not currently offering visa sponsorships for any position. Please only apply if authorized to work in the U.S.
Unlearn is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and create an inclusive work environment because inclusion and diversity are essential to achieving our mission to create AI to simulate biology and improve patients' lives.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
All employees who work at Unlearn must comply with our COVID-19 vaccination requirement or receive an approved exemption.