Admissions Associate (Remote)
Palo Alto /
VC Lab (https://govclab.com) is transforming venture capital into a force for good in the world. We are working to launch 1,000 next-generation venture capital firms by 2025, changing the face of venture capital. We run the leading venture capital accelerator worldwide and operate the Decile Hub platform, reducing the barriers of entry for next generation investors to launch and grow meaningful early-stage investment firms.
We are hiring an experienced Admissions Associate to help us scale our accelerator operations. With the support of the VC Lab team, you will help optimize our admissions process to provide a world class experience for new prospective venture capital funds over the multiple cohorts per year. The ideal candidate will have admissions experience in a startup accelerator program or equivalent.
VC Lab provides a fast-paced startup environment, where everyone has the opportunity to help with everything. You will have an opportunity to experience every facet of venture capital. This is a unique opportunity to apply your experience in a hyper growth startup at the ground floor.
The Accelerator Associate responsibilities include:
- Organize and manage admissions communications
- Help screen accelerator candidates
- Improve operational processes, workflow, docs, and tools
- Track quality, execution, and build reports on enrolled participants and applicants
- Help provide support on Slack and various other channels
What You Have:
- Previous experience with accelerator admissions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and analytical nature
- A strong personal interest in Venture Capital
What We Offer:
- Ability to help change the world
- Vibrant work environment of passionate and capable peers
- Opportunities for personal growth and role expansion
- Perks of a fast-growing startup
- Flexible work environment
Please describe why you are uniquely qualified for this position as an Accelerator Associate in the competitive field of Venture Capital to apply, as well as submitting your resume.
Compensation commensurate with experience.