Accelerator Associate (Remote)
Palo Alto /
VC Lab (https://govclab.com) is transforming venture capital into a force for good in the world. We are working to launch 1,000 next-generation venture capital firms by 2025, changing the face of venture capital. We run the leading venture capital accelerator worldwide and operate the Decile Hub platform, reducing the barriers of entry for next generation investors to launch and grow meaningful early-stage investment firms.
VC Lab is seeking a talented and motivated Accelerator Associate to help us scale our operations. With the support of the VC Lab team, you will help oversee hundreds of venture capital funds across multiple cohorts per year. The ideal candidate will have operational experience in the tech ecosystem, ideally in accelerator programs, analytical skills, a passion for venture capital and tech, and be a values-driven individual.
VC Lab provides a fast-paced startup environment, where everyone has the opportunity to help with everything. You will have an opportunity to experience every facet of venture capital. This is a unique opportunity to apply your experience in a hyper growth startup at the ground floor.
The Accelerator Associate responsibilities include:
- Manage communications with all program participants
- Support running program events and manage communications with relevant stakeholders, including program mentors
- Implement operational processes and workflows necessary to run the accelerator programs and deliver a world-class experience to participants
- Maintain and analyze our databases with key metrics
- Analyze and report on cohort performance
- Collaborate with other team members to identify opportunities to improve data quality and analysis processes
What You Have:
- Relevant experience in accelerators or the startup ecosystem
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Growth mindset and willingness to learn and adapt to the company's changing needs
What We Offer:
- Ability to help change the world
- Vibrant work environment of passionate and capable peers
- Opportunities for personal growth and role expansion
- Perks of a fast-growing startup
- Flexible work environment
Please describe why you are uniquely qualified for this position as an Accelerator Associate in the competitive field of Venture Capital to apply, as well as submitting your resume.
Compensation commensurate with experience.