Product Marketing Manager
US, Canada, New Zealand /
Vareto is reimagining how companies evaluate the past and plan for the future. Today, companies make their most important decisions using a web of spreadsheets, presentations, legacy tools, and countless meetings and emails. As a result, executives make decisions with limited data, teams waste time aligning on metric definitions instead of collaborating, and analysts end up debugging Excel files instead of generating insights.
Vareto is building a next-generation planning and insights platform that changes all of that. Our product helps companies standardize their business data, derive and share insights, and build connected cloud-based financial plans - all so companies can make better, faster decisions.
We’re a remote-first team (hiring in the US, Canada, and New Zealand) and we’re backed by top investors and industry leaders.
About the role
As Vareto grows, we are looking to bring on our first Product Marketing Manager to shape Vareto's brand story and create clear, compelling messaging that resonates with our users. In this role, you will own the go-to-market strategy across all of our product lines and partner closely with the founders as well as our Product, Design, Sales, and Customer Success teams. To succeed in this role, you'll need to have a bias towards action, the ability to operate without a set playbook, and expert story-telling skills.
What you'll do
- Define and manage end-to-end GTM strategy for Vareto's product lines, including messaging, positioning, launch planning, sales enablement, and customer adoption.
- Own all of our content strategy covering all mediums (text, image, video) and partnering with outside vendors as appropriate on execution.
- Create compelling roadmap messaging and product demo paths for customer presentations, sales presentations, and events.
- Develop insights based on product usage data, voice of customer, campaign effectiveness, and industry trends and translate those insights into actionable recommendations that promote business objectives and drive tangible results.
- Build the company you want to work at.
What we look for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant experience in product marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You’re comfortable presenting to internal and external audiences (large and small) and are an expert at creating and editing everything from pithy emails to beautiful decks, researched white-papers, and more.
- Ability to synthesize and distill complex information into clear, concise messaging for different audiences.
- Experience in high-growth technology companies and/or fast-paced startups – you’re happiest operating without a set playbook.
- Strong cross-functional leader. You have on-the-job experience managing and communicating complex projects with many stakeholders.
- You have experience building technical enablement and training programs & materials.
- You are decisive, agile, and iterative, and can easily shift gears between strategy and execution.
Is your experience close to what we’ve described but maybe you feel you’re missing a few of the requirements? We encourage you to apply anyway. We look for people with exceptional potential, and we know this can take many forms. We believe the highest performing teams include people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.