US, Canada, Europe /
Vareto is reimagining how companies evaluate the past and plan for the future. Today, enterprise companies make their most important decisions using a web of spreadsheets, presentations, legacy software, and countless emails. As a result, executives make decisions with limited data, teams waste time making presentations instead of collaborating, and analysts end up debugging Excel files instead of generating insights.
We're building a next-generation finance platform that powers company planning, reporting, and operational decision-making from start to finish. Our product automates and brings intelligence into the FP&A process so teams can focus on driving their business forward.
We're a remote-first team (hiring in the US, Canada, and Europe) and we're backed by top VCs and execs at leading companies, including the CFOs of Facebook and Splunk. We're just getting started and growing rapidly. Come join us!
Marketing at Vareto
As an early member of our team, you'll play an outsized role in shaping brand voice, messaging, and content strategy. Marketing team members at Vareto are responsible for understanding both our users' needs as well as broader market opportunities in order to develop an enduring brand with messaging that will shape customer experience. You'll have a big impact on our story, including how and where we tell it.
At Vareto, you'll:
- Define, own, and execute the content strategy across channels.
- Deeply understand our category and our users (ranging from financial analysts to CFO and other executives).
- Develop brand voice and partner with our design team in order to create an expression guide.
- Craft content that engages, informs, delights, and persuades across the funnel.
- Be a very early member of a growing company and have the opportunity to influence how we operate, from company culture to go-to-market strategy.
You may be a great fit if you:
- Have 3+ years of content management or related experience; bonus points for working on enterprise SaaS products or having past experience in a finance role.
- Have owned a content strategy, including channel planning and development timeline.
- Are able to balance speed and quality, ensuring consistency across customer touchpoints.
- Are excited to work in the ever-changing environment of an early stage startup and are comfortable juggling priorities and getting your hands dirty.
- Have excellent communication skills and are eager to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to help tell our story.
Is your experience close to what we’ve described but maybe you feel you’re missing a few of the requirements? We encourage you to apply anyway. We look for people with exceptional potential, and we know this can take many forms. We believe the highest performing teams include people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.