US, Canada, Europe /
Vareto is reimagining how companies evaluate the past and plan for the future. Today, companies make their most important decisions using a web of spreadsheets, presentations, legacy tools, and countless meetings and emails. As a result, executives make decisions with limited data, teams waste time aligning on metric definitions instead of collaborating, and analysts end up debugging Excel files instead of generating insights.
We're building a next-generation finance platform that powers company planning, reporting, and operational decision-making from start to finish. Our product automates and brings intelligence into the FP&A process so teams can focus on driving their business forward.
We're a remote-first team (hiring in the US, Canada, and Europe) and we're backed by top VCs and execs at leading companies, including the CFOs of Facebook and Splunk. We're just getting started and growing rapidly. Come join us!
About the role
As an early member of the Growth team at Vareto, you'll play a large role in growing our customer base and helping our customers grow their businesses.
Growth Managers at Vareto wear many hats. You'll be doing a mix of data analytics, customer success, business consulting, and product management on a daily basis. You will be responsible for onboarding new customers and building templates and processes to do this more efficiently. You'll work closely with our product, design, and engineering teams to drive a tight feedback loop and help shape the product roadmap based on user feedback. You'll also act as a strategic advisor to finance and executive teams by sharing best practices and helping them get the most out of Vareto. Your work will directly enable our users to connect the dots across different parts of their companies, plan more effectively, and ultimately drive better business performance.
What you'll do
- Design and manage user onboarding flows. Create repeatable, scalable playbooks for different segments of users. Examples include templates, best practices, and efficient internal processes.
- Work closely with finance and executive teams to help them get the most out of Vareto and successfully transition their old reporting and planning processes into streamlined and automated Vareto experiences.
- Monitor usage feedback and identify ways to track and measure user value.
- Share user feedback and your own observed insights and learnings with the product team to help shape the roadmap and guide feature prioritization.
- Build the company you want to work at.
What we look for
- 3+ years of experience within Finance, Consulting, Private Equity, or Investment Banking (bonus points if you have experience with B2B SaaS)
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills; ability to lead meetings with C-Suite stakeholders
- Strong data fundamentals with a track record of performing analysis to answer business questions
- Expert at Excel and experienced with financial modeling
- Experience building data reports and/or dashboards is a plus
- Experience with SQL or Python is a plus
Is your experience close to what we’ve described but maybe you feel you’re missing a few of the requirements? We encourage you to apply anyway. We look for people with exceptional potential, and we know this can take many forms. We believe the highest performing teams include people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.