US, Canada, Europe /
Vareto is reimagining how companies evaluate the past and plan for the future. Today, enterprise companies make their most important decisions using a web of spreadsheets, presentations, legacy software, and countless emails. As a result, executives make decisions with limited data, teams waste time making presentations instead of collaborating, and analysts end up debugging Excel files instead of generating insights.
We're building a next-generation finance platform that powers company planning, reporting, and operational decision-making from start to finish. Our product automates and brings intelligence into the FP&A process so teams can focus on driving their business forward.
We're a remote-first team (hiring in the US, Canada, and Europe) and we're backed by top VCs and execs at leading companies, including the CFOs of Facebook and Splunk. We're just getting started and growing rapidly. Come join us!
Product at Vareto
As an early member of our team, you'll play an outsized role in shaping our product strategy and how we execute it. Product managers at Vareto are responsible for understanding our users' needs and working with engineers and designers to build solutions that improve how our customers plan, report, and make decisions. You'll have a big impact on both the strategic and nitty gritty of our product - from defining our long-term roadmap for automated reporting to solving for the details of how FP&A analysts scenario-plan in Vareto.
At Vareto, you'll:
- Define, own, and execute the product strategy and roadmap for a large area of our product.
- Deeply understand our users, from CFOs to financial analysts, and identify opportunities for Vareto to improve how they plan, make decisions, and collaborate.
- Collaborate with engineering, design, and business teams to prioritize, define, and ship features and improvements.
- Empower and lead your team by sharing context, setting direction, and driving clarity.
- Help us define and scale our product development processes as the company grows.
- Be a very early member of a growing company and have the opportunity to influence how we operate, from company culture to go-to-market strategy.
You may be a great fit if you:
- Have worked with engineers, designers, and customers to build complex products, from research and prioritization to execution and measurement.
- Are able to balance customer needs, data, business goals, technical tradeoffs to make product decisions.
- Are excited to work in the ever-changing environment of an early stage startup and are comfortable juggling priorities and getting your hands dirty.
- Have excellent communication and storytelling skills and are eager to collaborate and build alignment with customers and teammates.
- Have 3+ years of product management or related experience; bonus points for working on enterprise SaaS products or having past experience in a finance or technical role.
Is your experience close to what we’ve described but maybe you feel you’re missing a few of the requirements? We encourage you to apply anyway. We look for people with exceptional potential, and we know this can take many forms. We believe the highest performing teams include people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.