Field Marketing Director (Remote, US)
Marketing – Field Marketing /
Full Time - Remote (USA)
Vivun is the world’s first AI-powered platform for PreSales, unlocking their strategic potential and driving product-field alignment between the technology, customers, and sales. Vivun helps PreSales leaders run their teams like a business by equipping them with the metrics they need. For the first time, PreSales teams have a single place to manage their work. Using Hero by Vivun®, organizations increase forecast accuracy by leveraging the technical conscience of every deal, find revenue by reviving dormant opportunities, and deliver winning products by tapping into the collective insights from the field. Vivun works with startups like Harness and Fivetran, growth companies like Seismic and Okta and global enterprises like Autodesk and Dell.
Vivun is seeking a highly motivated, sales-focused field marketing leader to support our sales teams. The Field Marketing Director is responsible for building and leading a global team of field marketers, as well as personally overseeing the execution of our most strategic programs.
The best candidate will understand the nuts and bolts of field marketing logistics, but also be an amazing brand and experiential marketer who enjoys working with sales leaders and meeting their needs through effective partnership, strategy, and execution.
- Hire, train, coach, and lead a team of field marketing managers; oversee their output to ensure world-class execution
- Run special field programs as a hands-on contributor designed to deliver incredible brand experiences to our key personas and buyers
- Meet or exceed our annual plan to grow demand for each of our sales teams
- Ensure that Vivun’s field marketing adheres to global brand marketing standards, and is aligned to product marketing strategy
- Manage field marketing budget and hiring plan
- Ensure field marketing contributes productively to the quarterly business reviews of the sales team they support
Desired Skills & Experience
- Past experience delivering, accelerating, and expanding sales pipeline through regional marketing
- 7+ years of marketing experience
- People management experience
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, and able to meet deadlines
- Demonstrable track record of delivering incredible brand experiences as well as overseeing more tactical field marketing events and sponsorships
- A believer in Vivun’s core values: Don’t be greedy. Do the right thing. We, not me. Transparency. Be different.
- Experienced working in high growth startup environments: You have the ability to move fast, adapt, and thrive in a dynamic startup environment where you derive priorities, requirements, and goals from company context.
- Collaborative: You are ready to roll up your sleeves and create strategies that work across roles and departments to achieve company goals.
- A Clear Communicator: You effectively and positively present your informed opinions on strategy clearly to multiple teams and areas of expertise. You come with a solid rationale behind every decision you make, you understand the importance of listening as part of communication.
What You Will Have At Vivun:
- Competitive salary and full health benefits
- Stock Options at a well funded, pre-IPO company on a fast growth track
- Flexible work schedules and work from anywhere at a fully remote company
- Unlimited PTO with two weeks designated as “quiet period” each year
- An experienced team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish your goals