Senior ML Ops Engineer
Bay Area, Remote (US only) /
Computer Vision /
Who Are We
Voxel is building the future of Computer Vision and Machine Learning for operations, risk, and safety. We use computer vision and AI to enable existing security cameras to automatically detect hazards and high-risk activities, keep people safe and drive operational efficiencies. Our technology addresses the key cost drivers for workers’ compensation, general liability, and property damage, which cost employers over $500 billion annually.
We're looking for a Senior Machine Learning Operations Engineer who has had prior experience in ML Ops to join our team and help us continue to deploy industry-leading CV + ML solutions to our customers. You'll get to scale our platform to many customers by building and maintaining tools used by the CV team. We're focused on solving challenging and exciting problems and we'd like you to join our team and help guide us as we scale over the years to come!
What You'll Do
- Architect powerful backend systems that flow into dynamic web services and visualizations
- Build interactive ML evaluation systems that analyze and track model and system performance
- Build scalable services and specialized systems for Perception/System analytics Improve the automation and reliability of large data processing pipelines
- Integrate backend data pipelines with human workflows in an efficient manner
- Significant ownership, independence, and leadership working across systems and teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (ML or Statistics Focus) + 2 yrs of professional experience following school
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Proficient in Python
- 2+ Years of Experience with developing machine learning tools.
- 1+ Years of Experience working with database design.
- Familiarity with software engineering tools including git, github, CI/CD and unit testing