Senior Security Engineer
Chandler, AZ /
Wealth Financial Technology Inc is a disruptive startup with a mission to better the lives of individuals and families looking to take control of their current and financial future. By using AI and advanced data analytics, we will give individuals the tools to help them make better financial decisions while valuing the genius in simplicity.
Creating a culture that is true to our values of collaboration is what will motivate our team every day. Come join this pre-launch well-funded startup destined to become a household name.
We’re serious about protecting our infrastructure, operations, and most importantly our customers’ data. We are looking for a self motivated Sr. Security Engineer, who is passionate about building secure and trustworthy applications and products, and makes smart trade-offs to ensure that we achieve our business and technology objectives.
- Security monitoring solutions: SIEM, Web filtering, DLP, etc.
- Technical knowledge of perimeter security devices and configuration
- Understanding of IDS/IPS rules, Web Filtering, MDM, VPN, Firewall, WAF configuration
- Experience with Windows and Linux operation systems
- Experience with scripting (python, bash or powershell)
- Incident response experience
- Tabletop exercises experience
- Experience writing security policies
- Understanding of network protocols
- Boy scout rule adherent - leave the site cleaner/better than it was when you arrived
- Academic pedigree in a technology related field, or equivalent/relevant experience
- AWS experience
- Automation experience
Benefits of Wealth
We are a pre-launch, well-funded startup with an innovative engineering and product culture. We offer incredible health benefits, 401k, flexible time off and stock options as part of our competitive compensation package.
Wealth is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all backgrounds to apply. Should you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.