Senior Product Designer
Chandler, AZ /
Wealth Financial Technology Inc is a disruptive startup with a mission to better the lives of individuals and families looking to take control of their current and financial future. By using AI and advanced data analytics, we will give individuals the tools to help them make better financial decisions while valuing the genius in simplicity.
Creating a culture that is true to our values of collaboration is what will motivate our team every day. Come join this pre-launch well-funded startup destined to become a household name.
Qualifications we’re looking for:
- Expert knowledge of modern visual and interactive design, color use, composition, typography, consistency, usability, affordances & signifiers, motion, etc.
- Experience working with mobile and web technologies, well versed in latest trends and innovations.
- Proponent of holistic UX design, prototyping, and full-partnership on a cross-functional team from product discovery to delivery.
- Passion to develop deep understanding of our customers, market, industry, and business to add value and appropriate constraints in product design.
- Ability to clearly communicate conceptual design through sketches, wireframes, and prototypes of varying levels of fidelity.
- High performer, never satisfied with the status quo, pushing limits, always innovating.
- Committed to product excellence, as well as continuous improvements in product delivery--accelerating quality and tempo simultaneously.
- Comfortable with radical candor, both giving and receiving constructive feedback to grow.
- Academic pedigree in a relevant field, or equivalent experience.
Bonus points for any:
- FinTech experience and/or background.
- Exposure to quick cadence prototyping and production user testing.
- Experience in data analytics, ability to digest usage and sales analytics, and comfortably converse and contribute in funnel pipeline analysis.
- Experience designing and delivering successful UX in highly scalable cloud environments.
Benefits of Wealth
We are a pre-launch, well-funded startup with an innovative engineering and product culture. We offer incredible health benefits, 401k, flexible time off and stock options as part of our competitive compensation package.
Wealth is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all backgrounds to apply. Should you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.