VP of Strategic Partnerships
Sales – Partnerships /
Wealth is a disruptive, well funded startup with a mission to better the lives of individuals and families looking to take control of their current and financial future. We're innovating within the antiquated industry of estate planning, using technology and AI to give individuals the tools to make better and more informed decisions.
As the Vice President of Strategic Partnerships, this individual will have the unique opportunity to develop Wealth's partnership ecosystem from the ground up. This executive leader will oversee partner strategy development, revenue & profitability delivery, strategic initiatives, and new business development. This individual will play a pivotal role and have strategic influence across the organization as we make Wealth a household name.
- Source, negotiate, and execute various types of partnership structures and models, including integrated product partnerships, ecosystem strategic alliances, and enterprise co-sell relationships, etc.
- Align the partner program towards overall Wealth.com goals and ensure that the partner program is structured to retain and grow productive and healthy partners
- Consistently evaluate all partners and look to remove those that are not contributing effectively to Wealth.com goals
- Work cross functionally with leaders in different functional and product areas within Wealth to drive partner engagement and ongoing management
- Be the Voice of the Partner ecosystem internally to Wealth.com and externally to our potential future partners
- Set multi-year goals on the size, productivity and effectiveness of the partner ecosystem
- Define the key resources and approaches for enabling partners and ensuring that the success rate and speed of enablement increases year over year
- Drive growth of new partners and build a framework of execution, together with Partner sales to have effective interventions to improve partner performance
- Ensure that Wealth.com pre-sales resources are executing to world-class levels and drive overall community and impact (e.g. higher win rates) for Wealth.com and Partner pre-sales resources
- Recruit and develop the Strategic Partnerships team
- 7+ years’ experience in Partnership Business Development/Sales/Account Management fintech financial services
- Previous experience in complex c-level negotiations, including all technical, compliance, legal and contract negotiations
- Significant track record of achievement and success within the targeted field of expertise
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced organization, build internal and external relationships to gain and share information such as industry trends
- Think creatively, sell strategically and communicate effectively among many different divisions
- Good organizational skills and strong presentation skills
- Results oriented, self motivated with proven ability to meet objective & targets in fast growing organizations
- Ability to travel to potential partners when necessary
- Effective team leader/mentor
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Medical Plan Options for employees, spouse, family and domestic partners
- Dental and Vision Plan
- 100% company paid STD/LTD and Basic Life Insurance
- 401k with Match and 100% vesting upon hire
- Stock Options
- Holidays and the day off for your Birthday!
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work
- Paid Parental Leave Policy
Wealth is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all backgrounds to apply. Should you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.