Social Media Manager
Chandler, AZ /
Wealth Financial Technology Inc is a disruptive startup with a mission to better the lives of individuals and families looking to take control of their current and financial future. By using AI and advanced data analytics, we will give individuals the tools to help them make better financial decisions while valuing the genius in simplicity.
Creating a culture that is true to our values of collaboration is what will motivate our team every day. Come join this pre-launch well-funded startup destined to become a household name.
About the Role:
Wealth is looking for a Social Media Manager to establish a social media presence for our financial platform. Owning the creation, execution, and growth of all channels, the Social Media Manager interacts with existing and potential customers through timely, dynamic, interactive, and engaging social content. You will research and develop social media content, while building social relationships to grow product awareness, acquire new customers, and drive traffic/conversion to our financial platform. This role involves working in a dynamic, fast-paced and feedback-driven environment to solve complex business problems where you will be given the opportunity to add value from day one.
What You’ll Do Day-to-day
• Understand historical narratives in the Fintech space and observe current industry events.
• Monitor the Fintech market to identify engagement opportunities.
• Execute and optimize social media strategy across all channels.
• Oversee research, planning, calendaring, creative development, publishingx, moderation, and reporting.
• Further develop the Wealth voice to engage our audience.
• Curate, write, schedule, and interact with social media post.
• Interface with and support the Growth and Product teams.
• Maintain social media tracking, data presentation, and perform optimizations.
• Experiment with ideas to boost audience engagement and promote Wealth.
• Identify target audience and develop tactics to engage acquire new Wealth clients.
• 2-4 years of hands-on social media marketing and community management experience
• You live and breathe on social – understanding Fintech
• Exceptional writing, grammar and creative copywriting skills tailored for social content.
• Ability to transform highly technical financial terminologies into concise social media copy.
• Expert at best practices for the top social media platforms – with a curiosity for understanding new social platforms and tools.
• Proficiency in social media publishing, listening, and measurement tools.
• You have a passion for data and can quickly assess market movements to generate content that’s on brand, on point, and sometimes, on the fly.
• You are a storyteller with an eye for detail, and mastery of both technical and aesthetic best practices for copy, images, and video across social platforms.
• Words matter and you pride yourself on your writing and stylistic sensibility. You have a quick wit and the industry knowledge to develop brand recognition in the space.
• You’re mission-driven and naturally member obsessed. You lead with empathy, and make it a mission to use social media as a means to educate, motivate, and build a community.
• You’re motivated, resourceful, agile, and can thrive independently or collaboratively.
Nice to Have:
• Basic knowledge of link creation for social tracking and attribution
• Experience with Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and other design tools
Benefits of Wealth
We are a pre-launch, well-funded startup with an innovative engineering and product culture. We offer incredible health benefits, 401k, flexible time off and stock options as part of our competitive compensation package.
Wealth is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all backgrounds to apply. Should you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.