Senior DevOps Engineer
Chandler, AZ /
Wealth Financial Technology Inc is a disruptive startup with a mission to better the lives of individuals and families looking to take control of their current and financial future. By using AI and advanced data analytics, we will give individuals the tools to help them make better financial decisions while valuing the genius in simplicity.
Creating a culture that is true to our values of collaboration is what will motivate our team every day. Come join this pre-launch well-funded startup destined to become a household name.
Qualifications we’re looking for:
- Expert troubleshooting skills and knowledge of fundamentals: hardware, software, application and network, TCP/IP, DNS, HTTPS, LDAP, proxies, caches, containers, clusters, and *nix.
- AWS or other cloud provider expertise.
- High performer, never satisfied with the status quo, pushing limits, always innovating.
- Boy scout rule adherent - leave the site cleaner/better than it was when you arrived.
- Committed to product excellence, as well as continuous improvements in product delivery--accelerating quality and tempo simultaneously.
- Comfortable with radical candor, both giving and receiving constructive feedback to grow.
- Passionate and professional. Has strong and cogent opinions about infrastructure, process, and automation choices, but remains open minded to new ways of doing things. Recognizes there are always tradeoffs, pros and cons, no single best tool, spectrums of choice and offering capabilities in all software.
- Academic pedigree in a technology related field, or equivalent/relevant experience.
Bonus points for:
- Expertise in SRE principles and experience managing highly available systems.
- Advanced messaging and/or data layer designs/pitfalls/best practices.
- Experience in multiple IT security models, castle-and-moat and zero trust.
- Knowledge of microservice architectures
Benefits of Wealth
We are a pre-launch, well-funded startup with an innovative engineering and product culture. We offer incredible health benefits, 401k, flexible time off and stock options as part of our competitive compensation package.
Wealth is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all backgrounds to apply. Should you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.