VP of Marketing (Remote)
Chandler, AZ /
Wealth.com is a disruptive, well funded startup with a mission to better the lives of individuals and families looking to take control of their current and financial future. We're innovating within the antiquated industry of estate planning, using technology and AI to give individuals the tools to make better and more informed financial decisions.
We are looking for a VP of Marketing to take ownership of all things Marketing, including building out a team, creating new initiatives, branding our business for future growth, and to help drive sales. Our VP of Marketing will directly manage all aspects of Brand, Performance Marketing, Organic Marketing, Earned Media, National Advertising, Product Launch and Promotion, and Content Strategy.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Iterate on the product positioning, value proposition, messaging, competitive differentiation, and go-to-market strategy for our product offering.
- Work with the Product Team to create a seamless experience, removing pain points and boosting conversion. Be your customers’ advocate.
- Lead marketing strategy and execution.
- Recruit, lead, and develop an internal marketing team (including, but not limited to, creatives/designers, copywriters, performance marketing, lifecycle, brand, community/events, communications, product, and demand generation)
- Establish the Marketing Plan, building alignment to the Plan and delivering Plan results
- Develop a rigorous measurement framework, including goals and KPIs, to assess return on marketing investment across B2B2C and B2C marketing programs
- Manage our marketing mix, launch and optimize individual media channels, and establish a robust test-and-learn approach in order to drive ROI
- Innovate from idea to deployment, including new media opportunities to drive brand engagement, online traffic, revenue generation, and long-term LTV
- Provide marketing leadership and collaborate cross-functionally on go-to-market: creating clear positioning, competitive analysis, customer personas, case studies and sales enablement content
What You Will Bring:
- 8+ years of experience building brands and managing marketing teams for fast-paced tech companies
- Experience executing integrated marketing campaigns (online/offline advertising, web, events) for consumer and/or digital brands
- Experience entering, scaling, and optimizing both traditional and digital channels
- Experience and comfort using data, analytics, and testing frameworks to design and assess marketing efforts
- Thought-leader with a passion for storytelling and writing
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to see new marketing and product opportunities
- Attention to detail, with the ability to ensure consistency across channels and communications
- Outstanding project management abilities
- Ability to create and grow a department and manage people
- Familiarity with and the ability to implement systems used to track KPIs
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in marketing or business
- Willingness to travel, when needed
Bonus Points For:
- FinTech experience
- Experience scaling a SaaS business from pre-product to launch
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Medical Plan Options for employees, spouse, family and domestic partners
- Dental and Vision Plan
- 100% company paid STD/LTD and Basic Life Insurance
- 401k with Match and 100% vesting upon hire
- Stock Options
- Holidays and the day off for your Birthday!
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work
- Paid Parental Leave Policy
Wealth is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all backgrounds to apply. Should you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.