Senior Customer Success Manager
Customer Success /
Full time / Contractor
The average American has over $155,000 in household debt. FinTech lenders and for-profit banks issue high interest loans to consumers. Credit Unions have quietly existed as not for profit lenders that offer lower cost loans and should dominate consumer lending.
Clutch develops software to turn Credit Unions into FinTech lenders and leverage their balance sheets to responsibly lend to over 130M Americans.
We’re seeking a Senior Customer Success manager to scale our fast growing Success Organization.
Our fully remote team is spread across the US, Argentina, Brazil. As our first Sr. Customer Success Manager, you’ll play a key role in leading and advising Clutch’s customers.
Part mentor, project leader, consultant and product expert, our Senior Customer Success Managers are continually focused on helping our customers improve their team collaboration and be successful with Clutch’s Lending Platform. Clutch has a fast-paced, innovative, diverse, and supportive culture — we look for people who are curious, self-started, and work to elevate themselves and each other every single day. Our Customer Success org and cross-functional teams operate as a unity and aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
What’s in it for me at Clutch ?
- Join an Andreessen Horowitz backed vertical SaaS company on its path to becoming the category leader in the space
- The well funded company is among the fastest growing SaaS companies and has 12 years of cash runway
- International colleagues from Argentina, Brazil, Germany and the US
- Semi-annual international off-sites
- Experience working with 2nd time founders who deeply understand the problem space and FinTech
- Proven track record of a top-notch product, north of 50 paying clients and strong word of mouth
- Established customer success and engineering organizations
- Lead by alumni from Wharton and Berkeley with experience at top tech companies in the Bay Area and Latin America
- Founded by Nicholas Hinrichsen (CEO) and Chris Coleman (CPO), who met at Stanford Business School in 2011 and exited their previous company to Carvana.com
What you will do:
- Work with enterprise-level clients to develop a success plan that outlines how Clutch will be addressing their critical needs during onboarding and long-term engagement
- Guide and coach customers and Implementation Engineers with dedicated success processes to drive customer’s onboarding, implementation and product expansion
- Build and operationalize action plans for new product launches in partnership with Implementation Engineers
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on Clutch’s processes methodologies so they become increasingly self-sufficient
- Partner closely with product, engineering, marketing, and other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers and influence revenue growth
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first
- Craft customer onboarding assets, adapt existing customer onboarding assets and work with product marketing to refine existing and create new onboarding assets
- Develop metrics for success and review progress during QBR
- Help drive customer references and case studies
Who you are:
- 5 to 7+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization. SaaS experience is a must.
- Experience in the finance industry or fintech startups highly desired
- 2+ years of sales or account management experience in a quota-carrying role
- Experience supporting deployments with large enterprise customers
- You consider project management a strength and have experience using internal resources and stakeholders to execute against deadlines within a complex organization
- You know how to build trust and communicate effectively with C-Suite, VP, and Director-level contacts, along with day-to-day users of the software
- Experience in an enterprise solution sales environment and ability to partner with account executives in development and closure of sales opportunities is preferred
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Effective at facilitating executive meetings and workshops to larger audiences
- Knows how to navigate customer organizational structures to identify and build relationships with stakeholders and champions
- Strong communication skills, knows how to navigate conflict and foster honest dialogue
- Proficient at being prescriptive and driving action-oriented meetings
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment