Coordinator, Social Media Marketing
Los Angeles, California /
Talent – Social Media Marketing /
We're looking for a Coordinator of Talent Social to join xx Artists’ rapidly growing team. As a Coordinator, you will be part of a team dedicated to current and new clients. You will support a Social Media Director, Social Media Associate Director, and Social Media Managers with daily social media and administrative needs for global brand and talent clients. You will report directly to the Social Media Director.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about the Internet, YouTube, social content, and cultural trends. You must have knowledge of creators, digital talent and trends, and possess a strong knack for conducting trend research and analysis. Strong communication, copywriting, and project management skills are required. You must be detail-oriented, self-sufficient, and creative. You must be passionate about delivering superior client services, at all times.
This role functions M-F business hours, in addition to some select evenings and weekends. XX Artists company benefits currently include competitive health and vision package, 401K matching, and paid time off.
What We’re Looking For
- Social media community management experience
- Passion for the development and management of communities online
- Understanding of functions and use of social media platforms: YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, TikTok, Clubhouse, LinkedIn, Snap, etc.
- Ability to identify trending content and talent using manual and data-informed community management
- Ability to conduct market and trend research and deliver concise analysis that will support/inform campaigns, brand positioning, new client pitches, etc.
- Proficient in Google tools including GMail and Google services (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- A team player who thrives in a fast-paced, creative, and social environment
- Proactive thinker with eagerness to learn
What You’ll Be Doing
- Partner with team members to develop social strategies and calendars and support the implementation of client campaigns.
- Ideate, pitch internally, and execute (with design/production team), social media assets.
- Track content and calendaring approvals with internal and external stakeholders.
- Track ongoing campaigns and ensure that content is planned, placed, and updated appropriately.
- Post approved content across identified social properties.
- Support team with ad hoc campaign reports (based on client requests) as well as final campaign wrap reports.
- Daily community management support across talent accounts.
- Talent and trend research and creative analysis.
- Write copy for talent social responses for various owned handles (content and responses).
- Identifying problematic and/or crisis content for escalation.
- Monitor social trends and stay abreast of new social platforms and best practices.
- Becoming an expert with talent, their communities, and optimal engagement opportunities.
- Assist or lead in reporting as needed.
- Social Media Strategy and/or Community Management work experience
- Trend research and reporting work experience
- Proficient in Gmail and Google tools (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Must have a laptop and phone
- Must have a valid passport
- Secondary education
- 1+ years social media work experience
- Knowledge of and passion for online talent
- Knowledge of and passion for current online content trends
- Experience working independently as well as in team environments
- Knowledge of and interest in gaming and esports (ex: League Of Legends, Valorant, Call of Duty, Fall Guys & Among Us)
About XX Artists
XX Artists is a boutique social marketing agency located in Playa Vista, CA.
Our mission: we break the agency mold, providing superior social marketing services and operating as an extension of our clients’ teams. Together, we create community through content and execute strategies that bring brands to life on the internet.
Our values: delivering white-glove service is innate not optional for our business -- inclusivity and diversity will always deliver superior content with the fullest reach -- cultural relevance requires a digital-first mindset