Manager, Social Media Marketing
Los Angeles, California /
Talent – Social Media Marketing /
We're looking for a Social Media Manager to join XX Artists’ rapidly growing Digital Talent Services team. As a Manager, Talent Social, you will be an integral part of a team dedicated to a variety of current and new clients. You will own daily social media strategies for globally recognized digital talent. You will report directly to the Director of XX Artists.
We’re looking for someone who is equally passionate about digital talent and staying informed on the ever-evolving digital marketing and trends landscape. You must understand the importance of social media (legacy and developing) and create impactful campaigns for each of your clients. You must have experience working in the digital talent industry, maintaining/growing digital audiences, and possess a strong knack for conducting trend research and analysis. You must be well-versed in social media management and on the bleeding edge of platform product updates.
Strong communication, copywriting and project management skills are required. Experience with creative design delegation and corporate communications history are a plus. You must be passionate about delivering superior customer service, at all times.
This role functions M-F business hours, in addition to some select evenings and weekends. XX Artists company benefits currently include competitive health and vision package, 401K matching, and paid time off.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience/training in social media community management
- Experience in the digital talent industry and a deep understanding of the inner-workings of the business (i.e. digital talent, managers, agents, role structures, relationships, etc.)
- Passion for the development and management of communities online
- Understanding of functions and use of social media platforms: YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook (and others)
- Deep knowledge of the Internet, YouTube content and online creators
- Possess excellent writing skills to produce editorial output which reflects brand objectives and current cultural trends
- Ability to summarize insights and unifying trends to create actionable recommendations for client campaigns and ongoing engagement tactics
- Professional, personable, and fun personality with a passion for building lasting relationships with clients
- Proficient in Google tools including GMail and Google services (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- A team player who thrives in a fast-paced, creative, and social environment
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage day-to-day communications with clients
- Conceptualize and drive social marketing campaigns for clients
- Manage live/active social media calendars and engagement opportunities documents in partnership with XX Leadership and dedicated client partners
- Daily community management with a focus on identifying engagement opportunities for global brands and key stakeholders
- Managing social media content workflows (content and copy development, approvals, etc.) with internal team members (designer, editor, etc.) as well as with client partners
- Write copy for brand social responses for various owned handles
- Identifying problematic and/or crisis content for escalation
- Becoming an expert with digital talent, their communities, and optimal engagement opportunities
- Utilize knowledge of the overall digital talent and social landscape, trending topics, and leverage the latest social media best practices in order to provide ongoing thought leadership
- Manage direct reports related to specific projects.
- Social Media Strategy and/or Community Management work experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple campaigns in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Gmail and Google tools (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Must have a laptop and phone
- Must have a valid passport
- Secondary education
- 2-4 years social media work and talent industry experience
- Knowledge of and passion for online talent
- Knowledge of and passion for current online content trends
- Experience working independently as well as in team environments
About XX Artists
XX Artists is a boutique social marketing agency located in Playa Vista, CA.
Our mission: we break the agency mold, providing superior social marketing services and operating as an extension of our clients’ teams. Together, we create community through content and execute strategies that bring brands to life on the internet.
Our values: delivering white-glove service is innate not optional for our business -- inclusivity and diversity will always deliver superior content with the fullest reach -- cultural relevance requires a digital-first mindset