Warehouse Supervisor [Sousse]
Operations – Dark Store /
Yassir is the leading super App in the Maghreb region set to changing the way daily services are provided. It currently operates in 45 cities across Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia with recent expansions into France, Canada and Sub-Saharan Africa. It is backed (~$200M in funding) by VCs from Silicon Valley, Europe and other parts of the world.
We offer on-demand services such as ride-hailing and last-mile delivery. Building on this infrastructure, we are now introducing financial services to help our users pay, save and borrow digitally.
Helping usher the continent into a digital economy era. We’re not just about serving people - we’re about creating a marketplace to bring people what they need while infusing social values.
We are looking for a dynamic skilled Warehouse Supervisor with proven experience in managing warehouses.
What You’ll Do ?
- Oversee the order process from receiving to dispatch.
- Oversee stock operations (stock counts, inventory check-in, stock disposal)
- Supervise teams and schedule shifts.
- Own and be accountable for all in-store performance metrics (order processing time, stock loss, staff attendance, compliance with standardized processes, and timeliness of deliveries).
- Maintain health and safety standards to promote a positive on-site safety culture and ensure the sites are compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Coach and develop individual store associates.
- Report to the warehouse manager on any matters affecting key Metrics and the general performance of the staff.
What You’ll Need ?
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse supervisor.
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Hands-on experience with warehouse management software and databases.
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Degree in logistics, supply chain management, or any related field.
- Candidate must be based in Sousse
At Yassir, we believe in the power of diversity and the importance of an inclusive culture. So, if you're ready to bring your unique perspective and experiences to the table, then we're excited to listen.
Don't just apply for a job, come and be a part of our journey. Let's create a better tomorrow together.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Best of luck,
Your Yassir TA Team