Boston, MA /
Yesware’s core purpose is to empower sales professionals to create and develop valuable business relationships. We provide an add-on for O365 or Gmail that gives sales professionals everything they need to prospect, schedule meetings and follow up - right from their inbox.
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales & Marketing, the Sales Intern will be responsible for interfacing with potential customers interested in getting Yesware for their team. When you identify business opportunities, you will introduce the buyers to our Account Executive team. You will play a key role in driving inbound leads, profiling prospects, and contributing directly to company growth. This is a three-month internship to start, but we would like to welcome this member onto the team full time afterwards. We look forward to speaking with you!
About the Role:
- We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You will develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly revenue goals.
- You will be responsible for generating new sales by reaching out to decision makers, with the goal of setting up appointments with our Account Executives.
- You will work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to create potential sales opportunities.
- Lead generation/sales experience preferred
- Solution-oriented mindset, constantly looking for ways to improve our process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Strong work ethic and desire to achieve results
- Team-player with a positive attitude
- Ability to manage time effectively in a remote environment
- Available now for a full-time, three-month temp-to-perm role
About the Company:
Yesware is a team of smart, ambitious, kind people working together to empower each other and our customers. We build, market, and sell a one-of-a-kind sales platform that helps salespeople sell smarter, right from their inbox.
We are proud to be venture-backed by investors including the Foundry Group, Battery Ventures, and Google Ventures. Our customers range from young startups of all sizes, to some of the biggest names in business, like Yelp, Acquia, Groupon, Zendesk, and many more. We live out our core values every single day in a mission to serve our customers and to make Yesware the best place we’ve ever worked.
Yesware is committed to developing a culture that embraces diversity and fosters inclusivity. We do this because it makes us stronger as individuals, as a business and it is simply the right thing to do. We know that diversity comes in many forms, so we welcome employees from all walks of life to bring their differing experiences and perspectives to Yesware. Together, we can build an environment where every member of our team can bring their authentic self to work, be heard, and work toward achieving their professional potential.