Digital Marketing Manager
Melbourne (Hybrid) /
Growth – Marketing /
At Zeller, we’re champions for businesses of all sizes, and proud to be a fast-growing Australian scale-up taking on the ambitious goal of reimagining business banking and payments.
We believe in a level playing field, where all businesses benefit from access to smarter payments and financial services solutions that accelerate their cash flow, help them get paid faster, and give them a better understanding of their finances. So we’re hard at work building the tools to make it happen.
Zeller is growing fast, backed by leading VCs, and brings together a global team of passionate payment and tech industry professionals. With an exciting roadmap of innovative new products under development, we are building a high performing team to take on the outdated banking solutions. If you are passionate about innovation, thrive in fast-paced environments, embrace a challenge, hate bureaucracy, and can’t think of anything more exciting than disrupting the status-quo, then read on to learn more.
About the Role
The Digital Marketing Manager is a data-driven and growth focused role, which will delivers the strategy and execution of Zeller’s digital marketing across Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Affiliates, and Programmatic. Your core KPI will see you exceeding our performance marketing merchant acquisition targets across all Zeller products, by driving qualified traffic into our funnel, then tracking and converting it through to account activations.
You’ll also be responsible for managing and optimising Zeller's marketing analytics technology stack — helping to strengthen our attribution modelling and reporting across a variety of metrics including CPC CTR, CPA, CVR LTV / ROI, and payback period. This role balances a growth mindset with ensuring we consistently drive high quality, high value customers through our funnel.
This is an exciting, fast paced and highly influential role for an analytical and data-driven marketer with 5+ years of experience in performance marketing and analytics. You will be fully accountable for the outcomes driven by Zeller’s performance marketing, take ownership over a large budget, and work cross functionally with the wider Growth, Product, and Design teams to ensure that collectively we are exceeding our goals.
- Own the strategy for, implementation, optimisation and reporting of all of Zeller’s Performance Marketing
- Manage new merchant acquisition across digital marketing channels including Paid Search, Paid Social, Display and Programmatic. You will continually optimise the marketing mix to deliver the most efficient result
- Build a recurring testing and experimentation framework to validate hypotheses and recommend performance optimisation based upon in-depth campaign analysis
- Manage marketing channels and campaigns with data-driven approach, and compile insights to inform strategic decision-making
- Manage channels to achieve robust targets, including regular reporting on CPA, CVR and ROI across your entire performance marketing investment
- Contribute to GTM and campaign strategies that form an integral part of Zeller’s marketing and growth roadmap
- Build, maintain and optimise real-time performance marketing reporting dashboards, ensuring that you’re helping to educate the business and wider team on your field
- Communicate regular updates, progress and results to the Growth team and wider company
- Keep your team and the company informed of updates to the performance marketing and analytics industry, ensuring that our business is always operating at a best-in-industry level
Qualifications and experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience working in Performance Marketing and Marketing Analytics within an agency or in-house.
- Background in web analytics, A/B testing and CRO, and metrics-driven marketing.
- Advanced experience with analytical tools such as Excel, SQL, Sisense or Tableau.
- Comprehensive experience in analysing performance data for optimisation towards performance-marketing KPIs.
- Outstanding attention to detail paired with a strong analytical mindset.
- A tertiary education, or a track record of relevant experience that proves it wasn’t needed.
- The ability to multitask, run multiple projects at once, and not get overwhelmed by an impending deadline.
- A hunger to win; you thrive on having a target and achieving it at all costs.
- Resilience in the face of adversity and, and an underlying comfort in ambiguity.
- Strong organisational skills and super abilities to manage a large volume of tasks, responsibilities and deadlines.
- A healthy entrepreneurial spirit.
- Experience with Hubspot or similar CRM tools, Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides), Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
How we work
Our team thrives on the energy of being together. While technology connects us virtually, we love the in-person collaboration and spend majority of our work week at our spacious (and fully stocked with snacks) Melbourne CBD office.
Like the rest of the team, you’ll benefit from
A competitive salary package, including equity from an early stage;
A balanced, progressive, and supportive work environment;
Excellent parental leave and other leave entitlements;
A fantastic office environment;
Endless learning and development opportunities;
Plenty of fun and social opportunities - we love to come together as a team;
An ability to influence and shape the future of Zeller as our company scales both domestically and globally;
Being part of one of Australia’s most exciting scale-ups.
At Zeller, we are looking for passionate people with drive and integrity. You are encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t exactly match this job description.