Senior Growth Analyst
Growth – Growth - Marketing /
Full Time /
At Zeller, we’re champions for businesses of all sizes, and proud to be a fast-growing Australian scale-up taking on the ambitious goal of reimagining business banking and payments.
We believe in a level playing field, where all businesses benefit from access to smarter payments and financial services solutions that accelerate their cash flow, help them get paid faster, and give them a better understanding of their finances. So we’re hard at work building the tools to make it happen.
Zeller is growing fast, backed by leading VCs, and brings together a global team of passionate payment and tech industry professionals. With an exciting roadmap of innovative new products under development, we are building a high performing team to take on the outdated banking solutions. If you are passionate about innovation, thrive in fast-paced environments, embrace a challenge, hate bureaucracy, and can’t think of anything more exciting than disrupting the status-quo, then read on to learn more.
We’re searching for a Senior Growth Analyst to join the Zeller Growth team. You will analyse data, diagnose problems, develop and execute strategy, and deliver reporting and insights to drive the success of the Zeller Growth and Marketing teams.
Reporting to the Director of Growth, you will guide the team in delivery of short and long term KPIs; analyse data / performance to deliver optimisation recommendations across GTM, campaigns and acquisition channels; drive consistent improvement to the Zeller acquisition funnel; and partner with marketing channel owners (including performance / paid, SEO / web, content, sales, product marketing and social media) to maximise contribution and efficiency of each channel.
Your day to day will involve consulting and engaging on a variety of projects balancing analysis, problem solving and delivery / execution of strategic recommendations. You likely have come from a management consulting background with a focus in digital, finance and accounting, or data and analytics. You know how to ruthlessly prioritise and drive outcomes, and are motivated by the opportunity to get coaching and development on the Zeller approach to marketing as your career journey unfolds in our team.
- You’re a “problem solver” who will diagnose issues and identify opportunities for ongoing improvement to Zeller’s marketing channels and funnel, and work with the team to execute on your own recommendations.
- You’ll consistently analyse performance of Zeller’s growth marketing strategy, initiatives, tactical planning, forecasting, and campaign performance, and recommend how we can improve.
- Deliver regular reporting on funnel health and ROI (including campaigns and promotional initiatives), and execute optimisations to improve efficiency.
- You can speak with confidence on data about the health of Zeller’s customer acquisition funnels.
- You’ll explore and build new methods of acquiring customers through both online and offline channels.
- Support teams to continuously run ongoing testing and optimisation that deliver improvements to acquisition, retention, and product marketing conversion rates.
- Manage day-to-day operation of the Zeller growth marketing budget, including oversight of existing spend and performance (CPA, ROI, Payback, Gross Margin per Customer), and report on investment impact and opportunities to scale drive greater efficiency.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Data teams to implement analyses on customer segmentation, funnel / deal health, lead quality and conversion, product targeting, new / existing channel performance, to aid ongoing improvement.
- Build process to deliver recurring or ad-hoc reporting including channel performance, weekly / monthly reviews, campaign / uptake performance, and promotional payback and modelling.
Your Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of management consulting experience in Digital, Marketing, Accounting / Finance or Strategy OR experience in-house working in Marketing Analytics / Strategy in a tech company.
- Worked in fast moving businesses, with a high level of comfort being hands-on across multiple projects, and the ability to pivot approaches quickly and at a high level of detail to get to results.
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills. Experience with quantitative analysis / statistics. Must have strong Excel / data modelling skills.
- Have an eye for detail and are able to ‘drill-in’ to minutia but are able to synthesise information.
- Can effectively prioritise work to drive outcomes.
- You love challenging the status-quo and don’t settle for anything less than the best.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and structuring analysis using inductive and deductive logic;
- Enjoy the intellectual challenge of problem solving.
- Excellent cross-functional stakeholder engagement and management experience working across a variety of teams and functions.
The 'Nice to Haves':
- Experience working in digital marketing / marketing analytics is a plus, but not a requirement.
- An understanding of multi-touch customer acquisition attribution models, and how to implement / optimise accordingly.
How we work
Our team thrives on the energy of being together. While technology connects us virtually, we love the in-person collaboration and spend majority of our work week at our spacious (and fully stocked with snacks) Melbourne CBD office.
Like the rest of the team, you’ll benefit from
A competitive salary package, including equity from an early stage;
A balanced, progressive, and supportive work environment;
Excellent parental leave and other leave entitlements;
A fantastic office environment;
Endless learning and development opportunities;
Plenty of fun and social opportunities - we love to come together as a team;
An ability to influence and shape the future of Zeller as our company scales both domestically and globally;
Being part of one of Australia’s most exciting scale-ups.
At Zeller, we are looking for passionate people with drive and integrity. You are encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t exactly match this job description.