Mid Software Engineer (Front-end)
Lithuania – Software Engineering /
Employee Full Time
Zenitech is a dynamic, experienced, multinational team of technology and advisory professionals, a proud partner with today’s blue-chip brands and tomorrow’s leaders. Our goal is to help companies find the best and most efficient solutions, create new, and develop existing products.
With client from the Sports & Gaming industry, our team is working with the systems of a client who provides services like end-to-end solutions of live pictures and data on-screen graphics to operators, focusing on integrations. We have two teams working on separate projects. One is a stream-based data source that will be processed using Machine Learning algorithms like image recognition and pattern matching. The other one is an e-sports betting product built specifically for sportsbooks (live head-to-head video game competitions). Further product enhancements are currently one of the strategic directions of our client's portfolio.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in scrum meetings, code reviews.
- Follow security and code quality practices.
- Participate in automation of CI/CD area.
- Help improve the overall user experience, making sure our solutions meet the business requirements.
- Be a part of a self-contained Agile team, working closely with other internal stakeholders, including other Software Engineers, QA Engineers, DevOps, and Product Owners.
- Work with a Scrum team that consists of up to 10 people and is supported by the professional Project Manager/Scrum Master.
Skills and qualities we appreciate:
- Constantly search and apply new and alternative ways to look after your code.
- Databases (PostgreSQL).
- Cloud experience (AWS).
- Hands-on experience with Jest/ Jtest.
- Experience with distributed version control systems (Git, BitBucket).
- Proactiveness in the delivery process heading shoulder-to-shoulder with the architects, the tech leads, and your teammates.
- Sense of ownership and eagerness to take mentorship opportunities.
- Passion for technology whether it helps you solve immediate problems and keeps you sharp for tomorrow’s project or appears as a cool hobby that you can share with your colleagues.
What you will find at Zenitech:
- Salary from 2 448 € to ~3978 € Gross - negotiable based on your competencies and experience.
- Flexible schedule and workspace, flat structure.
- Technical equipment which you can choose.
- Private Health Insurance and Pension Plan.
- An opportunity to work abroad for up to 180 days.
- A culture of continuous professional growth and a community-first mindset.
- Stimulating working environment-growth opportunities: internally and externally, clear processes, Agile mindset.
- Work with talented people across technology products and consulting.
- Simplified processes, open mindset, great atmosphere nurtured by commitment and autonomy.
A job worth doing is worth doing together, so get in touch to find out more about how you can become part of the Zenitech community!